IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Adam

Still switching between the binding of Isaac and kerbal space program because I am a boring nerd

I've been playing Kerbal over the weekend. It's classy! I've finally reached the level where I can get a rocket into orbit, then catapult it over to the moon... the current goal is to land a Kerbal on the moon ALIVE but this is the tricky part because the parachute never opens.

And I've just realised that the moon has no atmosphere so OF COURSE the parachute isn't going to open, lol. Back to the Kerbal Drawing Board for this one.

It's not very hard to land on moon. Just get into it's smallest orbit and start killing your velocity (flying opposite where you are going, the markers are on the radar). Gravity is low, depending on the weight of your ship you should be able to land only with rcs.

Im lvl 15 in Borderlands, and it was a hell of a lot of fun up until now...Im trying to kill the two huge skags (moe and marley), and it is fucking frustrating as fuck...all types of skag nests open up and join the melee....at one point I spent all my ammunition fighting off 30-40 of them in just a few minutes...fucking christ that's annoying. Am I doing it wrong?

Im lvl 15 in Borderlands, and it was a hell of a lot of fun up until now...Im trying to kill the two huge skags (moe and marley), and it is fucking frustrating as fuck...all types of skag nests open up and join the melee....at one point I spent all my ammunition fighting off 30-40 of them in just a few minutes...fucking christ that's annoying. Am I doing it wrong?

You're playing as a Siren, right? The Commando's Scorpio turret really comes in handy in situations like these. But again, I've never tried the Siren.

Maybe try chucking grenades in an attempt to fend of the lesser Skags while focusing your guns on the bigger ones? There are different types of grenade mods too, among which Transfusion is my fav. Singularity mods are nice in BL2, but I don't remember if they were in the first game.

Guest disparaissant

Still switching between the binding of Isaac and kerbal space program because I am a boring nerd

I've been playing Kerbal over the weekend. It's classy! I've finally reached the level where I can get a rocket into orbit, then catapult it over to the moon... the current goal is to land a Kerbal on the moon ALIVE but this is the tricky part because the parachute never opens.

And I've just realised that the moon has no atmosphere so OF COURSE the parachute isn't going to open, lol. Back to the Kerbal Drawing Board for this one.

It's not very hard to land on moon. Just get into it's smallest orbit and start killing your velocity (flying opposite where you are going, the markers are on the radar). Gravity is low, depending on the weight of your ship you should be able to land only with rcs.

yeah, mün isn't too bad, it's getting back alive that's the tricky part. messing up burns and running out of fuel is super easy. i just managed to finally make it to minmus AND BACK i am so proud.

right now i'm waiting for Stacking to download because i'm a sucker for humble bundles, especially when tim schafer is involved. got stacking, costume quest, psychonauts, and brütal legend for like 8 bucks.

Guest Pennywise

You're playing as a Siren, right? The Commando's Scorpio turret really comes in handy in situations like these. But again, I've never tried the Siren.

Maybe try chucking grenades in an attempt to fend of the lesser Skags while focusing your guns on the bigger ones? There are different types of grenade mods too, among which Transfusion is my fav. Singularity mods are nice in BL2, but I don't remember if they were in the first game.

The game is similar to dark souls actually. You always have to level up to be good enough for a new area. gets tedious eventually. Having said that, the games are still good value. I put a lot of hours into Borderlands and they aren't bad games. Just, I hope theres a change in the next one. Definintely needs to be harder,always wanted there to be more punishment when you die.

Yeah, I decided to do a few other missions and now im OPed like hell and it feels fantastic!!!

Found a rare exploding round-firing sniper rifle that is absolutely obliterating everything in 1-2 shots, and finally found a shotgun that isn't completely worthless.

Yeah, this game has its ups and downs, but the ups are fucking phenomenal adrenaline rushes.

Summer's clearly started already... Mass Effect 3 servers were filled with stupid kids tonight, it wouldn't bug me so much if they didn't suck so much at the game trying to play it like it's CoD. So many times I watched the team get scrubbed out in Wave 5.

Guest Iain C

yeah, mün isn't too bad, it's getting back alive that's the tricky part. messing up burns and running out of fuel is super easy. i just managed to finally make it to minmus AND BACK i am so proud.

right now i'm waiting for Stacking to download because i'm a sucker for humble bundles, especially when tim schafer is involved. got stacking, costume quest, psychonauts, and brütal legend for like 8 bucks.

Maybe for you fucking, rational athetist physics degrees wankers, it's easy to land on the mun, for the rest of us, not so.

Guest Iain C

Summer's clearly started already... Mass Effect 3 servers were filled with stupid kids tonight, it wouldn't bug me so much if they didn't suck so much at the game trying to play it like it's CoD. So many times I watched the team get scrubbed out in Wave 5.

It's gears of war in space, what are you complaining about?

It's gears of war in space, what are you complaining about?

It's quite a bit more complex than Gears... Mass Effect multi takes a lot of strategy to be successful at in the higher difficulties.

Edited by ghOsty

Sleeping Dogs is free on PSPlus right now. I downloaded it last night. I probably wont play it right away though as I still have to go back and get the platinum for Ni no Kuni. We'll see...

Guest iep

anyone check out Kentucky Route Zero? a beautifully told point&click, goosebump stuff, highly recommended..

KRZ05.jpg.jpg

KRZ03.jpg.jpg

KRZ04.jpg.jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-28-where-the-road-takes-you-investigating-kentucky-route-zero

also been playing Fallout:Tactics, great 2d artwork and LEGENDARY hilarious writing. 's pretty good tactical RPG too.

Edited by iep

Guest disparaissant

Maybe for you fucking, rational athetist physics degrees wankers, it's easy to land on the mun, for the rest of us, not so. 

I'm an irrational liberal arts nerd, dunno what you're talking about :P

Guest Pennywise

I stopped playing sleeping dogs as soon as I glitched into every wall during a fight about 20 minutes in. The lack of effort in bugfixing told me is was gonna be shit

Edited by Pennywise

I liked the graphics and programming of Sleeping Dogs but found the quests to be quite boring and after I had my fill of the engine stopped playing.

This game needs to hurry up and come out... I'm dying to play it. I think it's gonna take all the hype away from Bioshock for GOTY

gaming-the-last-of-us-cover-art.jpg