IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Has anyone considered holding off playing one of the discs for a few months after release or something? Just to give themselves the experience of a second Ae release if none comes ala Quadrange or Move of Ten.

I've thought about only listening to the vinyl discs one at a time, so split in fours. I'd really also like to listen on headphones since my system speakers aren't quite that good. Who knows if I have the control for that though. I'll treat it as more than an experiment.

If (when) files come soon, I'll probably burn them onto a disc and time capsule it til I need it.

Edited by Vilwx

Guest RadarJammer

Keep in mind it's 2xCD, so the wait seems twice as long and our excitement is two-fold

Has anyone considered holding off playing one of the discs for a few months after release or something? Just to give themselves the experience of a second Ae release if none comes ala Quadrange or Move of Ten.

jpK8xgB.jpg

how did they do it last time (first) when they released it early, messages directly to pre-ordering folks with a download link? or just throwing it up on the store for anyone to buy digitally?

There was a big difference between getting the email and actually getting the damn album downloaded, as I recall. Hope bleep has their servers prepped for the load

(you peoplke are terrible)

Edited by fox

honestly i'd be kinda surprised if warp really considered watmm a promo hotspot, lol

clearly they do appreciate what Joyrex does here, otherwise he wouldn't have a promo copy to listen to

exactly. also maybe taking a bit of the heat off of me? :wink:

I hipped them to the fact I was doing this the other day. they were impressed but thought I was crazy and didn't think it was a bad thing. I think they're a bit scared of WATMM TBH. Also my guy was unaware of all this hullabaloo before I told him.

sorry for the doubts, but since you were apparently nothing to do with journalism, it was perplexing why you would receive a promo copy. but then when you mentioned about having done stuff for Warp, and now with Joyrex's corroborating your claim by receiving a copy himself, it's a bit easier to swallow.

Is it really that hard to wait another month?

yes it is (for real fans)
real phans would listen to their other ten albums while waiting.
real fans dont bitch about fans who want to listen to the new album

it's not about the difficulty, it's about all of us deciding not to do or start anything interesting until this could be the soundtrack of our next interesting thing we do in life. obviously.

Amen !

It´s called Move of ten , not "Ten" ! :nelson:

Real fans don't bitch about people stating facts.

FACTS.

Real fans don't bitch about people getting fucked.

FUCKED.

I searched for "Key osc" on google and it returns my tribute on EKT - http://forum.watmm.com/topic/57679-key-osc/

*edit* might do a 2013 remix before the proper one is released... see how close I get to their vision :emotawesomepm9::cerious:

Was kinda hoping that the japanese HMV or someone like that would post up samples....

Edited by feltcher

preordered

me > most of you

(on the scale of true fanness. fannity?)

You've preordered only NOW???

M-U-T-H-A-F-U-C-K-A-H...

Didn't Joyrex only just say he was going to pre-order the digitals after receiving the promo....

preordered

me > most of you

M-U-T-H-A-F-U-C-K-A-H...

Didn't Joyrex only just say he was going to pre-order the digitals after receiving the promo....

What do you want from Joyrex. He doesn't even remember that such album as Untilted existed between D7.30 and Quarterscity.

Doesn't remeber Untilted at all, he does remember Draft and Quristice but doesn't like them

and he likes Exai...?!

I'm not sure i like what i'm reading! :(

preordered

me > most of you

M-U-T-H-A-F-U-C-K-A-H...

What do you want from Joyrex. He doesn't even remember that such album as Untilted existed between D7.30 and Quarterscity.

Edited by xox

Doesn't remeber Untilted at all, he does remember Draft and Quristice but doesn't like them

and he likes Exai...?!

I'm not sure i like what i'm reading! :(

preordered

me > most of you

M-U-T-H-A-F-U-C-K-A-H...

wtf are you all talking about