IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Can anyone confirm if they have a weird (what sounds to be corrupted glitch) at 5:27 in T ess xi.

Its like a weird high pitch pop that sounds completely like it blows past the levels.

Edited by gl0tch

Guest Aserinsky

Can anyone confirm if they have a weird (what sounds to be corrupted glitch) at 5:27 in T ess xi.

Its like a weird high pitch pop that sounds completely like it blows past the levels.

I had a massive blast of white noise around this time. I've asked a few people and they've said they haven't had it, thought it was just me! Now I can't tell if this was intentional or not :/

Fuck man, does anyone care to send me the 24bit version of just that song? Mine is fucked up I think.

I had a massive blast of white noise around this time. I've asked a few people and they've said they haven't had it, thought it was just me! Now I can't tell if this was intentional or not :/

Yeah, this! WTF? I'm normally keen on knowing what is deliberate, but this is completely out of the realm of normal.

Guest disoriental express

Runrepik definitely involves that one track from the oversteps tour that has those giant terminator/transformer sounds

I still can't get used to everyone liking a new Ae album straight away, freaks me out.

it's probably a bad sign for replayability...I'd never be so quick to claim "it's their best album!" but at the very least it may be their funnest. It's clear the boys were having a blast making this.

Maybe. It's not as revolutionary as, say Confield. But replayability is something different to revolutionary. I do think a couple of tracks people like straight away will be less like in the future. I mean, Recks on is pretty sparse and straightforward. On first listen it's easy on the ears, but in the long run it this would be one of those tracks with less replayability. But there's still plenty tracks left with lots to discover, I think.

and some tracks are just downright beautiful in classic AE fashion. Yjy Ux........

Edited by goDel

Still can't even start downloading

In the irony department, the link to d/l the mp3 version includes the word "zippy"

if you really cant wait, its everywhere on the internets right now

Runrepik definitely involves that one track from the oversteps tour that has those giant terminator/transformer sounds

i heard some lasers in this track

Guest pixelives

Fuck man, does anyone care to send me the 24bit version of just that song? Mine is fucked up I think.

Yeah, this! WTF? I'm normally keen on knowing what is deliberate, but this is completely out of the realm of normal.

Nothing of the sort in my promo. Sounds like a bad upload

Tess Xi is groovy..........love it! On this album it seems there's a lot of live material...or at least the same "flow"...great shit

Edited by exm

Guest Aserinsky

Nothing of the sort in my promo. Sounds like a bad upload

Thanks man, I'll try and download it when it's less hammered then. Fortunately it doesn't detract from the album too much for me to not be able to listen to it :happy: