IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest the anonymous forumite

I can't wait anymore, really. I can't stop picturing myself smoking a fat one, headphones on, blasting Exai and tears of joy mixed with a few drops of disapointment leaking from my eyes. Oh yes, something has to leak.

Edited by the anonymous forumite

If I remember correctly, by the time Oversteps came out, its dedicated thread was ~50 pages long and ended up being 300+ pages long. If the exai thread is already ~100 pages long, then it could be that it will end up being, OMG, 600 pages long. And the whole music world will be laughing at us. Look at these nerds from WATMM !!!!!!!! :facepalm:

LOL

The whole music world wouldn't (and doesn't) even know.

Somebody finds me the article in which the journalist mentionned the + 200 pages thread and the fanboyism on WATMM. It's real. I've read that.

Edited by the anonymous forumite

LOL

The whole music world wouldn't (and doesn't) even know.

Somebody finds me the article in which the journalist mentionned the + 200 pages thread and the fanboyism on WATMM. It's real. I've read that.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/brollotron.jpg/

Well, you asked, I delivered.

Because I'm great.

You're great but that's not the one I was thinking of. The one I'm talking about was written in english.

Because I'm great.

You're great but that's not the one I was thinking of. The one I'm talking about was written in english.

Now that you mention it, I do remember reading an English review that mentioned that same comment..

fml

sorry.

Because I'm great.

Now that you mention it, I do remember reading an English review that mentioned that same comment..

fml

sorry.

no, that is the one. someone Dutch on here translated it properly, without using Google Translate.