IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

I went on a long walk in the woods last week & I'm slowly processing all the photos I took

tumblr_mguoecbJeH1raey52o1_1280.gif

Colored pencil illustration album art for a friend's release --

8DRslBS.jpg

Ubn5KOw.jpg

And another for a single release from the ep --

PvkLCeO.jpg

really excellent stuff, guys.

gathered some religious imagery and edited it to the vibert track "god"

[vimeo]57877065[/vimeo]

I wish I could watch an entire movie like this. Just good music and nice frames.

Gonna probably fix the aspect ratio/cropping so its all uniform

Thanks! Really appreciate it -- And again, astounded at all the excellent stuff yall post.

from the south I reckon...

Ha, yeah - From and still living in Nashville. Didn't even realize I typed "yall"

Good catch

Nice! It does look like the ciggie's hanging off the top of his beak a bit though.

Thanks! Yeah, there are a few things wrong with it. The first and last frame are the same, so that's why it pauses for a second. One of the wings looks kind of messed up, plus there isn't a left wing in the background. Right now, it's really just a placeholder for a game I'm working on with a friend.

low_shot800.jpg

This origami isn't new - I think I've even posted it on watmm before, long ago. However, the photo is new; I sold this piece recently & wanted to take a few more pics before sending it off.

Are you that boy genius from that documentary that does crazy good origami?

Nice! It does look like the ciggie's hanging off the top of his beak a bit though.

Thanks! Yeah, there are a few things wrong with it. The first and last frame are the same, so that's why it pauses for a second. One of the wings looks kind of messed up, plus there isn't a left wing in the background. Right now, it's really just a placeholder for a game I'm working on with a friend.

and the cigarette wobbles like a semi

Guest Lucy Faringold

Nice vids Compson, right up my street. Another good page from everyone actually; cool to see what everyone's up to.

Been fucking with some ink tonight in an effort to get out of my pencil-based comfort zone.

Picture99_zps3a5d7979.png

and the cigarette wobbles like a semi

That was a completely conscious effort.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Lucy, which is your favorite drawer or painter of ever?

haha, oh boy. That sort of thing changes minute by minute. I guess growing up it was establishment dudes like Bacon/Freud who had a big influence on me, but I try to look at as much stuff as I can. Really love a lot of the lesser known female surrealists like Dorothea Tanning and Remedios Varo. František Kupka is/was severely underrated. Austin Spare was great. In terms of contemporary stuff, Rick Berry fucks my shit up pretty consistently.