IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

those are awesome, especially that second one.

Thanks! They're from the same original source image of Aiko's. The second one just has a little Nina magic in Photoshop.

Guest taxman
Taxman, how did the crocodile where? Good photos

Thanks man, that's actually from the Nashville Zoo. The side of the aquarium was made of plexiglass... I'm sure I just ruined the magic for everyone...

Goffer, I dont have a housing for my camera because they're stupid expensive ($1500 - $5000) but I do have the panasonic lumix dmc-ft4 which is waterproof and works nicely in water and out. It also does video pretty well. Eventually i'll get a housing for my 5d.

Taxman, how did the crocodile where? Good photos

Thanks man, that's actually from the Nashville Zoo. The side of the aquarium was made of plexiglass... I'm sure I just ruined the magic for everyone...

oh did people think you were swimming with the crocs? i thought aquarium/glass as soon as i saw it. excellent pic regardless.

Guest Lucy Faringold
Most recent effort that I'm willing to share, spent a couple of months drawing something on wood but set fire to it (and my wall) in a frenzy. Biro pen.

Ahaha. I angrily set fire to an oil painting I was making once. It was like:

25212521252125212521-immediately-regret-

That biro work is fucking off the hook, btw.

Great page, everyone.

Guest Frankie5fingers
Lewps_Space_Chunx_resized_for_net.png

Cheers guys, it means a lot. Here's something I also knocked together recently, blue biro phase.

Lewewewps

if and when it comes, this definitely needs to be the cover of Aphex's new album.

Guest happycase

Wow, really fucking great man. Congrats! Those are a testament to your fucking balls.

This is my third ever acrylic work. I was asked to do an alla prima self-portrait. The first two were abominations - I actually got scared of one of them. LOL. Painting is incredibly difficult and one of the funnest things I've ever done. The patience you need is ungodly and the whole thing is massively meditative - if I can't maintain an extreme level of awareness and calm, I end up doing something really stupid and shitty and don't realize it until I wake up from my trance 10 seconds or 3 minutes later when I'm back. It's crazy.

304210_2063000781029_1508800869_n.jpg

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do for cover art?

Should I pay someone to do it for me or what?

I've always just had my friends do it in the past but I'd like to step it up a bit.

Edited by LimpyLoo

Could you elaborate a bit more on the background of what needs to be done?

The record I'm working on will be done in the next month or two. I'll need all the usual art for cd's and cassettes (and perhaps vinyl).

(Was also looking for some manic mspaint squiggle video stuff)