IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Guest Lucy Faringold

Does it show much that I'm a de Kooning fan?

Yeah man, I'm feeling it! Is that still acrylic yeah?

Ink + image correction:

inkheadpennfinal_zps9f4b99e5.png

Guest Lucy Faringold

thnx. lol, the woodcut/linocut vibe never even occurred to me but now you mention it I totally see it. I did a small woodcut many years ago that turned out ok but I think I found the printing process too messy for my taste. never tried calligraphy - that might be interesting to try sometime. Pretty glad I started fooling around with this ink - seems to have got me interested in making pictures again.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Lucy, what do you do for a living if not art?

been doing freelance journalism/editing/typing which i'm not even that into, but longstanding health issues kind of make that one of my only options atm. Would be cool to sell some work I guess but I have no self confidence. Everything I do feels like an accident that i will never be able to repeat somehow, lol.

It's ironic how much creative energy there is sometimes in not having confidence. I probably built most of everything I do today on having low self esteem.

This is an interesting post and is probably true for me too.

been doing freelance journalism/editing/typing which i'm not even that into, but longstanding health issues kind of make that one of my only options atm. Would be cool to sell some work I guess but I have no self confidence. Everything I do feels like an accident that i will never be able to repeat somehow, lol.

do you write for the skinny? sure i saw your name somewhere recently.

Guest Lucy Faringold

do you write for the skinny? sure i saw your name somewhere recently.

yeah, LF is one of my numerous pseudonyms