Patternoverlap wrote:

thdFWoY.jpgthdFWoY.jpg

Hey that's tight. Love the branch too.

Edited by Lucy Faringold

Guest Lucy Faringold

Goddamn it top of page. Let's try that again:

sketch I did on wednesday night for an artist meetup I just joined:

thdFWoY.jpg

edit: aw FUCK THIS. It's not letting me quote your pic for some reason. Sorry :-(

Edited by Lucy Faringold

Playing with the panorama feature on my phone

i'm in the process of adjusting and cleaning them up enough to make 11x36 prints.

photo82d.jpgphoto92o.jpg

there are a few areas like this along a river i go kayaking in, near where one of my oldest friends grew up. apparently the area used to be a nursery years ago and there are a lot of interesting plants in the area. it's been one of my favorite places since high school.

Got some great shots at this weekend's competition at our local hill. Good vibes among the visitors too.
Amazing what good lighting plus accurate WB can do - as maybe 5-6 of the shots during the more sunny parts, are 100% raw from camera (only using a custom picture style):

https://vimeo.com/58797583

Also a good sample of how the mood is set to music - started off as a mainsteram Ke$ha edit (thought that ppl might connect with that easily) but ended up with Todd Terje's playful (and soulful) music instead.

Edited by plisb

Tennessee, west of Nashville

Taxman - Great shots! Where specifically is this? I live in Bellevue and definitely interested in seeing this in person

Also - Here's another colored pencil creation for Quiet Entertainer's latest single. This is the final image in this series because it is the final release/single from his Dream Sequencer ep, of which I posted album art a couple pages back.

9ZrvdY6.jpg

You can listen here: http://music.quietentertainer.com/album/dream-sequencer if interested.

Tennessee, west of Nashville

Taxman - Great shots! Where specifically is this? I live in Bellevue and definitely interested in seeing this in person

Also - Here's another colored pencil creation for Quiet Entertainer's latest single. This is the final image in this series because it is the final release/single from his Dream Sequencer ep, of which I posted album art a couple pages back.

9ZrvdY6.jpg

You can listen here: http://music.quietentertainer.com/album/dream-sequencer if interested.

This is neatly done.