IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do for cover art?

Should I pay someone to do it for me or what?

I've always just had my friends do it in the past but I'd like to step it up a bit.

That's what I do, hire someone to draw all my cover artwork, for consistent, professional branding. I think it pays off:

tsa04-city-lights-600.jpg

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do for cover art?

Should I pay someone to do it for me or what?

I've always just had my friends do it in the past but I'd like to step it up a bit.

That's what I do, hire someone to draw all my cover artwork, for consistent, professional branding. I think it pays off:

tsa04-city-lights-600.jpg

That's a rad idea.

I really like the idea of a group/artist having a (more-or-less) consistent palette (e.g. BOC, Flaming Lips) or even having a recurring artist (e.g. Yes, Molly Hatchet, V-Snares).

It's always a good idea to have someone else do your album art. I think it puts a unique perspective on how the music is perceived since you'll surely have a different perspective than others listening to it.

Lewps_Space_Chunx_resized_for_net.png

Cheers guys, it means a lot. Here's something I also knocked together recently, blue biro phase.

Lewewewps

if and when it comes, this definitely needs to be the cover of Aphex's new album.

Edited by Lewps

Lewps_Space_Chunx_resized_for_net.png

Cheers guys, it means a lot. Here's something I also knocked together recently, blue biro phase.

Lewewewps

if and when it comes, this definitely needs to be the cover of Aphex's new album.

Baha thanks, well spotted! I've heard he's feverishly been making music since Drukqs but doesn't want to release new material besides the billion Analords because he's a gronk. Managed to see him last year in Sydney, must say that was the best concert I've been to.

Guest Aserinsky

I can't believe WATMM is so full of amazing artists, all the stuff in here is gold!

I've been trying my hand at making artwork solely by using the spectral pan tool in Audition, whether or not this is good art or not I'm unsure. Nonetheless thought it'd be worth sharing:

36JEQi0h.jpg

MsMcMqrh.jpg

FvF9sL1h.jpg

pTc8kP7h.jpg

Edited by Aserinsky

8401698430_f04f3f22c2_c.jpg

L1000138 by akagoffer, on Flickr

This one was interesting... saw this lady's nails, and as I was taking a shot, some lady [left side of frame] ran over a kid with her stroller, catapulting her baby, in car seat, onto the kid. She let out a huge "OH MY GAWWWD!" that basically stopped downtown San Diego for a few seconds.

8400609471_cabb22cf80_c.jpg

L1000127 by akagoffer, on Flickr

8400609263_9ec39110d5_c.jpg

L1000133 by akagoffer, on Flickr

hah, nice story for the second pic there, didn't notice the crashed babby at first, nor the nail.

Artwork thread v2 needs some Larry. Caaam aaan.

gathered some religious imagery and edited it to the vibert track "god"

[vimeo]57877065[/vimeo]

I wish I could watch an entire movie like this. Just good music and nice frames.