IGNORED

sad state

jules

I'm in a bit of a weird spot in my life. and pardon me for opening up like this. delete now if you're not interested. 

stop reading here. really.

ok. when I was 22 or 23, I had a whole 'fuck the world' attitude like everyone does at the time. or most people at least. but it passes. and you get older. and mature. move out. get a job. get married. start a family. settle into the rest of your life. but I'm finding now, that 23 year old attitude is coming out in spades. and it feels like this time it's for real. I have so much to be thankful for but I don't think I've ever felt more alone. I really feel like its me against everybody.  i just want to say fuck you to so many people! i have a shit ton of friends. good friends. really good friends. but it's like that doesn't matter.

I feel like I'm still a part of the same tree but I'm now that branch that is bending all over the rest just to find a bit of light. but that is the branch that is fucking up the rest of the tree. easier just to cut it off. wtf. I can't just let things go.

I don't want to sound cliche but I feel like I'm about to break.

what another shit watmm thread. I'm such a sad sack. mods please delete.

take a walk and listen to pir on repeat

a really long one

like spend a whole day just walking around. leave at 6 am. come back at 11 at night. eat at restaurants and just people watch in the park in between meals

if you get time off that is

i am 24, and while i strive to work towards productive things in my life, like teaching music, producing, doing excersize, and eating healthily, i fucking love getting wrecked. honestly it is amazing. i have the best mdma you can get, tonnes of pals.,and i live in a city full of beastin tunes and partying.

i have nothing relevant to the actual thread but life is an absolute beast. i love fun.

to drunkenly expand on this, i may well croak at 50, i have not paid attention to living healthily. i have, however taken every single oppurtunity to party, and do mad shit, and i dont regret a minute of it.

go out, fucking go wild. also keep yourself interested in skills and hobbies. but you cant go back and be a mad cunt when your 45, you just look like a tit. do it.

Hey Jules.

I just want to say that I feel you.

For me, that "fuck off" time in my life was when I was 16.

I've been trying to get through a rough patch as of lately. After moving from NYC over a year and a half ago, I feel like my life has basically gone down the toilet. It's like my career and social life have vanished.

Anyway, I'm feeling that inner teenager come back out, but this time he's older and more jaded/defeated.

I don't know if it helps at all to sympathize, but I do.

I go through these feelings every now and then myself. I too have good friends but I also feel like I alienate myself from them from time to time. Lately whenever these friends have a get together, I usually blow it off or when i show I'm always outside in their backyard talking with the old heads or standing around with nothing to contribute in a conversation.

But really its me. My friends are all out going and meet new people constantly while I am content with who I know. and whenever I go to one of their get togethers there are a shit ton of their new friends around and I feel like its exhausting to meet new people. So I stand around and veg wishing I was somewhere else.

fucking seasonal depression. it's too dark out right now. i need a really bright light to pull me out of this gutter of misery and aimlesness. i hate this shit. lifeless.

mental state. coy aimless faggotry.

jungian psychology, bro. ya, dats it.

cold henless retards. morons. idiotis.

"put him out of his misery"

- Father

- Mother

detritus

detritus

morons

shag off

"shag off"

shagging

shagging

why must i shag in the mirr of this

in the mirr of this

yawn

too much pizza bitch

fucking seasonal depression. it's too dark out right now. i need a really bright light to pull me out of this gutter of misery and aimlesness. i hate this shit. lifeless.

mental state. coy aimless faggotry.

jungian psychology, bro. ya, dats it.

cold henless retards. morons. idiotis.

- Father

- Mother

detritus

detritus

morons

shag off

"shag off"

shagging

shagging

why must i shag in the mirr of this

in the mirr of this

yawn

too much pizza bitch

That was quite moving.

Come to think of it, I have been eating too much pizza lately.

We ordered a 36" pizza for election night.

That's right, 36". 3 feet of pizza.

That's one meter to all of you Europeans.

It's advertised for 12-15 people, but we only had 9 or 10 people over, so I've been having pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner for the past 3 days.

Ugh.

My guts feel like I swallowed a bag of cement.

You should have seen me try to get that box through the door. I practically had to hold the box vertical.

Anyway. That poem was beautiful.

i alienate myself because it makes me feel better, but that's probably not good for me. i think we need to find better outlets for our frustrations with people. any suggestions?

Archived