IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Oh.. and now this....

"Parasailing Inc, San Tablos"

... the new release of original music from Donovan from the spirit of the islands.

This time, he's taking us on a contemporary canned Jazz journey through tropical islands, and he decided to make a stop outside a local travel agency building to show us his cool, windy, breezy, delightful spirit... a journey that can only be understood by listening:

http://youtu.be/50MfVhfqyQA

P.S. I need your help on this one guys, I think the harpsichord synth was detuned wrong from the start, cuz the sax notes are sitting a bit weirdly, like the notes seem a tiiiiiny bit sharp or flat... but maybe that's just my imagination? I can't tell (: Maybe it adds to the dreamy/slightly off-ness? or should i tune it by a few notches? thaaaaaanks.

Drop that sax by like 30 cents and you will be shimmering ... (Parasailing)

dude, thank you sheathe! im gonna do that and re-upload (:

Edited by Lane Visitor

Guest jasondonervan

^ weird glowy creepy simpson's gif, whataburger 24/7 sign, tina turner and bowie making orgasmic singing faces over a neon static screen... bill gates yacht.. weird 3d animated architectural models of future malls. god, this is my favorite thread of all time. i wouldnt wanna be anywhere else. :D

I'll toast to that with a spritzer.

IMG_1644.JPG

^ weird glowy creepy simpson's gif, whataburger 24/7 sign, tina turner and bowie making orgasmic singing faces over a neon static screen... bill gates yacht.. weird 3d animated architectural models of future malls. god, this is my favorite thread of all time. i wouldnt wanna be anywhere else. :D

I'll toast to that with a spritzer.

IMG_1644.JPG

:beer:

Like a scene straight outta PrismCorp Virtual Enterprises "Home".. or even "ClearSkies" Love it!

Those look so good.

Edited by Lane Visitor

^^Nice ones Atop.^^

I like how the aesthetic here ebbs and flows between the following:

1). NDC HangoutZone; Post-EDM Yacht-Broish Vibe. ~~~60% MIDI

2). New Age/World; 100% Serious Ponytail Dad Post-MidLifeCrisis Pre-SelfActualization Vibe ~~~85% MIDI

3). Muzak/SlowJamz; LateNite Post-Internet Nostalgia Delirium/Insomnia Vibe ~~~2% MIDI

Edited by sheatheman

^ this is why im moving to LA next year. only this reason. for those sights and sounds.

***Starts puring a Schwepps*** ***Puts on a Members Only jacket from Grandpa's closet***

Edited by Lane Visitor