IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

More original Donovan, just did this today/tonight.. no sampling on this one.. kind of an ambient/dream feel: Hope you guys dig!

Should I post these in the EKT Forum instead? I don't wanna be "hijacking" the vaporwave thread or anything.. watmmers, just lmk if youd rather me not post my original vaporwave creations here, and ill totally be cool abstaining.. (:

Edited by Lane Visitor

Should I post these in the EKT Forum instead? I don't wanna be "hijacking" the vaporwave thread or anything.. watmmers, just lmk if youd rather me not post my original vaporwave creations here, and ill totally be cool abstaining.. (:

nah man, all ur vaporwaves 4 belong 2 私達

:sorcerer:

Guest jasondonervan

tumblr_mx5eznAROT1skldyoo1_1280.png

Guest jasondonervan

^

Okay, you asked for it! ;D

A Black Friday Bonus/secret track from Donovan Hikaru from over the weekend: --all original DH music--

Hah, Donovan is hip to the Windows Movie Maker transitions, I see! And he's got the stripmall vibe nailed down... good job, Hikaru San!

^

Okay, you asked for it! ;D

A Black Friday Bonus/secret track from Donovan Hikaru from over the weekend: --all original DH music--

Hah, Donovan is hip to the Windows Movie Maker transitions, I see! And he's got the stripmall vibe nailed down... good job, Hikaru San!

Haha, indeed.. Thank you sir, glad you likey... Donervan san! :wink: Oi!

it seems like a lot of Vaporewave people are missing a golden opportunity to make obscure videogame console references or fake game music for systems like the 3do, sega saturn, atari jaguar, CDI, atari lynx, etc. hopefully once they are done copying eachothers aesthetics and trying to out-do eachother on who can use the most non sensical japanese character in their artist names they'll start carving new paths.

Oh man, folks are making waves without even realising it. 1:06 onwards, surf's up:

^ totally, nice find (: Unintentional vapors are the best kinds...

this 3d demonstration of industrial spaces uses Jarre in its video... it's real too, and incredible:

P.S.- -the journey starts at :58

Edited by Lane Visitor

it seems like a lot of Vaporewave people are missing a golden opportunity to make obscure videogame console references or fake game music for systems like the 3do, sega saturn, atari jaguar, CDI, atari lynx, etc. hopefully once they are done copying eachothers aesthetics and trying to out-do eachother on who can use the most non sensical japanese character in their artist names they'll start carving new paths.

couldnt agree more sir.

the fake videogame music is happening as we speak.

Oh man, folks are making waves without even realising it. 1:06 onwards, surf's up:

That song is totally XM Chill Material. The cafe I go to usually plays XM Chill which is preferable to just about anything else that could possibly be playing in a most places.

The thing that strikes me is that somewhere there is a person who, upon that video's completion, kicked back with a glass of spritzer and thought "Job well done," and then drifted off to Seinfeld reruns.

lololol!

Guest jasondonervan

^ vapor lo(l)ck

sd2lMJE.png

Damn son where'd ya find this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8G1HsmqWUs

I was writing in Whataburger

Whataburger%20for%20blog.jpg

last night at 3:30 am, lots of crazy stuff happened, but then this song came on.

From the comments (LOL)

point ????

10365458833_924766440f_o.gif

78% FEELINGS

Edited by jasondonervan

^ weird glowy creepy simpson's gif, whataburger 24/7 sign, tina turner and bowie making orgasmic singing faces over a neon static screen... bill gates yacht.. weird 3d animated architectural models of future malls. god, this is my favorite thread of all time. i wouldnt wanna be anywhere else. :D

Oh.. and now this....

"Parasailing Inc, San Tablos"

... the new release of original music from Donovan from the spirit of the islands.

This time, he's taking us on a contemporary canned Jazz journey through tropical islands, and he decided to make a stop outside a local travel agency building to show us his cool, windy, breezy, delightful spirit... a journey that can only be understood by listening:

http://youtu.be/50MfVhfqyQA

P.S. I need your help on this one guys, I think the harpsichord synth was detuned wrong from the start, cuz the sax notes are sitting a bit weirdly, like the notes seem a tiiiiiny bit sharp or flat... but maybe that's just my imagination? I can't tell (: Maybe it adds to the dreamy/slightly off-ness? or should i tune it by a few notches? thaaaaaanks.

Edited by Lane Visitor

Oh.. and now this....

"Parasailing Inc, San Tablos"

... the new release of original music from Donovan from the spirit of the islands.

This time, he's taking us on a contemporary canned Jazz journey through tropical islands, and he decided to make a stop outside a local travel agency building to show us his cool, windy, breezy, delightful spirit... a journey that can only be understood by listening:

http://youtu.be/50MfVhfqyQA

P.S. I need your help on this one guys, I think the harpsichord synth was detuned wrong from the start, cuz the sax notes are sitting a bit weirdly, like the notes seem a tiiiiiny bit sharp or flat... but maybe that's just my imagination? I can't tell (: Maybe it adds to the dreamy/slightly off-ness? or should i tune it by a few notches? thaaaaaanks.

Drop that sax by like 30 cents and you will be shimmering