IGNORED

dj shadow booted off stage

data

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was very disrespectful.

But if I went to a DJ Shadow show. I would not want to hear Juke tracks. I'd like to hear 'Endtroducing…' tracks.

I would't act like a total moron about it though (like the guy who yells in the end), I'd probably just leave. And I can understand if he gets tired of playing all the same tunes all the time. But still...

lol I hope you aren't referring to his behavior. Completely justified.

They are usually the biggest-overdone-velvet rope-bottle service-sorry private party-$18 dollar drink- VIP bro beefcake-lowest common denominator type shit you could imagine. Try to imagine the worst club in your city, then imagine a whole strip of them.

Im sure there are some other, more legit venues in Miami tho.

They are usually the biggest-overdone-velvet rope-bottle service-sorry private party-$18 dollar drink- VIP bro beefcake-lowest common denominator type shit you could imagine.

this is exactly what comes to mind when i think of miami clubs. an entire club scenario filled with the entire cast of jersey shore extras with a bunch of pauly d dj's

I didn't, however, like the way he blamed the crowd. I mean certainly there were some people really into it there.

I thought he kept it rather polite really. I would probably have used profanities and told the club to go fuck themselves or something.

Fuck yeah and then not a single fuck given.

Headline should read : "People on cocaine don't like DJ's selection of music"

Alternative headline : "People on cocaine can't fuck to DJ Shadows music"

Moral of the story, people on cocaine.

DJ Shadow is going to upload the set he was playing. Need to update my OS so it can handle all da future content of the mix.

Seriously though, I like the way he's handling this. He could be way more pissy or passive about the incident.

I think it is cool no one is talking about the club or the name of the club so it isn't getting any publicity. Shadow and the music he was playing are though...

Here's a thing, if he's gonna upload the set he made for that set, then what exactly was he going to do during that set if it had already been made - just shuffle arround a bit with headphones a la Peter Hook:

Yeah I wondered that, I'm guessing he meant he's going record the mix with the tracks he intended to play out at the club. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt based on his track record of mixing live and turntablism skills overall (he and Cut Chemist have notably done sets with 45rpm 7" records)

i wonder how it feels to be fake djing infront of loads of people i bet u gotta look like youre loving it some big gurns and shit and pointing your fingers like theyre guns

and lots of christ poses when the beat drops ROFL

someone should make a nathan barley for shit dj fuckers

Archived