IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it when you yawn, it's like a filter on your ears... if that makes sense? it's not as if everything goes quieter, but rather some things are filtered out. makes music sound interesting

holy shit are you me

natural eqing at its best

I was thinking that but I still want to know why it even happens, my curiosities aren't being answered by google :(

Why what even happens? The yawning or the filtering?

It would totally sense that air-passage obstruction would affect the sound (air of course being the medium by which sound travels).

As for the particulars of the filtering, frequencies vary in physical size, so...yeah.

Another possibility is that yawning somehow alters (stretches?) our eardrums or some other physical facilitator of hearing.

yeah! it's cool, wish I could replicate it somehow

I was thinking that but I still want to know why it even happens, my curiosities aren't being answered by google :(

Why what even happens? The yawning or the filtering?

It would totally sense that air-passage obstruction would affect the sound (air of course being the medium by which sound travels).

As for the particulars of the filtering, frequencies vary in physical size, so...yeah.

Another possibility is that yawning somehow alters (stretches?) our eardrums or some other physical facilitator of hearing.

the filtering, as in when I yawn - my mouth opens wide... but I can't replicate it by just opening my mouth that way, you know?

so something's happening inside -- but I'm not sure what that is

is there such a thing as hardware audio visualization? I want a USB oscilloscope/spectogram for my desk! just a little display really. whenever I listen to music I love to look at the spectogram imagery

Guest Ron Manager

Allow me: among masturbating males here, does anyone actually ejaculate into a fucking sock?

:emb:

OK, fair play. Follow-up question then: do you have a designated 'wank sock', or do you use a sock that you normally wear and then just toss (lol) in your laundry hamper when you're done?

Allow me: among masturbating males here, does anyone actually ejaculate into a fucking sock?

OK, fair play. Follow-up question then: do you have a designated 'wank sock', or do you use a sock that you normally wear and then just toss (lol) in your laundry hamper when you're done?

Lamb chops.

rpAlYa8.jpg

I just pinch it off so no clean-up.

I just pinch it off so no clean-up.

friggin' ouchsome.

Into a regular sock, no.

But into a fucking sock? You'd be crazy not to.

Designated wank sock? Don't be so vulgar.

Archived