IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM A2

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, if that Coronet track had been released under the Aphex (or AFX) name and labelled as a Drukqs out-take, people wouldn't question it. The structure of the track is maybe a bit too simple to be 100% AFX, but the sounds are spot on.

Whatever. Doesn't matter who made it. Great album.

I don't think its out of the question that Mr. James would share some production tips/samples/sounds/synths with his label mates/friends.

Pretty sure its Jodey on the Coronet track.

I swear, if that Coronet track had been released under the Aphex (or AFX) name and labelled as a Drukqs out-take, people wouldn't question it. The structure of the track is maybe a bit too simple to be 100% AFX, but the sounds are spot on.

I don't think its out of the question that Mr. James would share some production tips/samples/sounds/synths with his label mates/friends.

So am I. Hence the "released under the AFX name"-part of my post.

I was honestly just trying to compliment the track.

So am I. Hence the "released under the AFX name"-part of my post.

I was honestly just trying to compliment the track.

I'm pretty sure Dave Monolith was his Padawan at one point. Full on Jedi now though.

Yeah, for sure.

Jason, could you maybe shop an RDJ face onto Yoda's body? Would appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Guest bitroast

WHOA, I can't believe how much of a MEN 1 homage that track is. That's amazing. Also it's kinda awesome.

just finished listening to track 5. Coronet starts good but kind of stopped liking it once the real drukqs style melodic synths come in half way through : |

atm i'm actually loving this track the most. Data Sync *u*

*edit* I'm Unemployed is good fun too.

So, looks like Co Mendez is JK (pic half way down). Not sure if this is jazz or if anyone even cares. The Compo Mendez track on EDM B2 is sweet though

http://braindanceisawayoflife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/you-know-compo-mendes.html

There's also a pic of Reid Dunn in there too though so *shrug* (5 pics up from Jodey)

But the text is also around the JK picture and given Compo Mendez/Co Mendez is on EDM A and B2 pretty safe to assume this is a JK alias.

Also no orcs or goblins, so not a Wisp track

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah, for sure.

Jason, could you maybe shop an RDJ face onto Yoda's body? Would appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Went with Sadface Rich

TBpB2vP.jpg

Yeah, for sure.

Went with Sadface Rich

TBpB2vP.jpg

Incredible!

26849_366021151592_533491592_3809246_486

Pretty sure this is GWC if that is the pic you are referring to.

Yeah, for sure.

Went with Sadface Rich

TBpB2vP.jpg

Haha freaking awesome.

Guest cult fiction

2JvUUs8.png

Richard Devine thinks Rob Kidley is AFX, although he also thinks Men Part 2 is a remix of an AFX track? Is he thinking of MEN 2 aka smojphace?

Archived