IGNORED

show me the most evil piece of music you've been acquainted to

huzur

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nowyouknow

can't think of a more suitable candidate

probably dark but mostly beautiful to me, there's definitely some light in it.

can't think of a more suitable candidate

probably dark but mostly beautiful to me, there's definitely some light in it.

ditto

not music but...

I actually got kinda mentally drained listening to Darkthrone all day, in chronological order. I suppose any music like that can emotionally and mentally drain you.

Cant find a streaming link anywhere but 'Baby' from Whitehouse - Quality Time is fucking disturbing.

Paul Hegarty summed it up best:

Whitehouse raise the questions of misogyny and misanthropy perhaps more than anyone else, and are not particularly interested in justifying their purported outlook. But the shocking elements are not necessarily where we expect them, so neither is the 'noise'. On Quality Time (1996), the strangers track is 'Baby', where splashing water mixes with laughter and other vocal sounds. It raises the specter of child abuse (as the voice slows and goes from pleasure to pain) and recalls 'Incest 2' on Buchenwald, which also has bathing sounds (i.e. water being raised and let go). It could also be an adult baby scenario, with the deeper, slower bits of the voice of the adult male, and the other, higher moments the vocal playing out of he fantasy. Or both possibilities together?

Archived