Are you on the Autism Spectrum?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. What was your score?

• 0 - 10
    • 11 - 22
    • 23 - 31
    • 32 - 50

richiebeez up in the muthafuckin thrizead

sexy ladies all moanin in his avatar and sig lookin like they thinkin bout sex things

yo godel, i changed my mind, i wanna hang with rich. this dude knows how to partay!!

(ps godel u r prob autism)

• 1 year later...

https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

I retook this test, and got a 26. My original score two years ago was 23. I definitely have led a more introverted lifestyle in the last couple of years, so that might account for the results. Anyone else have different results?

Edited by Hoodie

i got a 33

given i've been professionally diagnosed with moderate autism this seems right

half the people on the internet are, it's nothing special

i could probably push it higher if I were less conservative with my answers but

Edited by solarion

17. I think if I were younger I'd score much higher on the test. There was a time where I had trouble telling if someone was bored of me talking, where I talked over people, where I basically couldn't tell the intent of other people. But that sounds like being a kid anyway. Now I'm very receptive to that shit, I can tell right away.

weird

You've scored too low for WATMM. GET OUT... while I count the number of posts over and over...over and over.

16. Have no idea what I scored last time. I seem to remember som rainbow coloured graph.

Your score was 23 out of a possible 50.

Scores in the 0 - 25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.

What do you know, I'm less autistic than I was a few years ago. Is that possible?

I'm actually just weird

https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

I retook this test, and got a 26. My original score two years ago was 23. I definitely have led a more introverted lifestyle in the last couple of years, so that might account for the results. Anyone else have different results?

Yeah, I've climbed by 2 to 29.

I've also gone from "just weird" to full-on anxiety/depression/ocd lately.

I'm becoming a watmm stereotype.

Probably need drugs when you start noticing every tiny speck of lint floating in your water glass and then have to talk yourself into drinking it, right?

whoopsie

Edited by baph

HAIKU

seventeen meatballs

being shared by autistic peeps

i want to have two

Edited by Guest

weird

Same. Many of the questions felt irrelevant and loaded. I vaguely remember having a higher score at a younger age Edited by chim

I've certainly got odd traits but thankfully not too odd. I think what saved me is I'm pretty cool socially with people (in real life, maybe not with you! lol) If I was fucked in that department I'd probably hitting the top end of the scale.

Edited by beerwolf

I blame the fact I'm half Jewish and dyslexic (Jews are rude which can sometimes seem as if autistic, I think it's all the inbreeding)

Yeah Im not autistic......

Come on Rixx we all know Mike's just a loving caretaker ;)

Isn't this more of a "how do you see yourself" test though? If I was really autistic I wouldn't even realize I am being awkward and would mark "ARE YOU AWKWARD" as "no mang, DISAGREE" and get a low score