IGNORED

We need a Tiesto subforum

chim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiesto? It's more about David Guetta an Armin van Buuren nowadays, right? Get with it people! Idm is not about any type of electronic/dance music which is older than 10 years.

Although, come to think of it, after a longer period any type of music becomes an intelligent form of music. If only because you have to put it into the perspective in order to appreciate it. And because of historical context, this becomes pretty easy. So even Tiesto had been making IDM. But only if the listener makes the cognitive effort that is required.

Also, lol

He recontextualized a fragment of a 20th century masterpiece (Barber's Adagio For Strings) and made it a hit. Most people who hear it are probably not aware of the track's melodic roots, and they probably wouldn't care either way.

Ferry Corsten remixed it first (and did a better job).

Tiesto then his own version and made more money out of it.

Tiesto.

Fuck Tiesto, every fan of his I've ever met was a major douchebag with a major case of SPOCS (small-penis over-compensation syndrome)

why would you look at their penises?

I don't but with some douchebag types you can just tell...

Fuck Tiesto, every fan of his I've ever met was a major douchebag with a major case of SPOCS (small-penis over-compensation syndrome)

I don't look, but with some douchebag types you can just tell... for example...

e=&

quot;1359247369">

douchebags4-11.jpg

Some things are hard to avoid when they're instead forced upon you. Like when someone keeps shoving something in your face and is like, "dude, smell this!" Short of kneeing them in the face, you're going to have to smell it eventually somehow.

I don't look, but with some douchebag types you can just tell... for example...

e=&

quot;1359247369">

wait, why would you think about their penises? this is getting weird.

Archived