Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Over the past year, this lady has quickly become my favourite human being."

"her breasts are tremendous"

Yl4Ms4j.jpg

"for one, I think her face is beautiful, in a way that makes her look different to most celebs. We've seen all the Angelina Jolie-types, the Zooey Deschanel lookalikes, and so on... but IMO, there's nobody famous I'm aware of with her looks. He face is just a tiny bit chubby (or maybe she just has big cheeks, I don't know). Whatever it is, she's stunning.

And that's not even the reason for my comment. Her personality, based on the interviews I've seen, and some other appearances, is hilarious and extremely desirable. She has the right amount of cuteness, while also being able to smoulder.

She's also a very talented actress.

I could spent another 20 mins typing to explain myself, but I figure I've made my point as best I can."

"she is my ultimate woman. So down to earth, so humble, yet amazingly talented and so incredibly beautiful. She truly is a sight to see."

o858t.jpg

"I'm about as disgusted with this celebrity culture as I am impressed by Lawrence's coolness."

"She's perfect. I literally can't find anything negative about her."

z4GXH.jpg

"We don't like her because she's normal. We like her because she's beautiful, funny, cool, and fucking weird."

"Maybe that's some of the appeal to most of the people in here. She isn't done up to the nines and she actually looks like a girl we could approach and talk to instead of a girl who has glitz and glimmer so far crammed up their nose that they come out looking like they're about to explode into a pile of stardust."

E69Ek.jpg

"There's a story about the first time she talked to a co star immediately becoming a nearly hour long rant by her about how to survive a zombie apocalypse. This is when SHE called him and sidetracked HERSELF on the call. That's just the adorable tip of the iceberg. It's like her social boundary dial goes to eleven."

"It's probably the dress, but her boobs look lop-sided to me. Or is it just me?"

1idzlgG.jpg

"Watching her in interviews and late night shows, to me she is one of the most genuine and truly loving people I don't personally know. She is one of the very few celebrities I want to meet in person and just shake their hand and ask them how their day is going."

"She's like the 2012 version of Zooey Deschanel. She's awesome."

o31qiyd.png

IUbZtk9.jpg

PQxcR2F.gif

am i doing this "bing a creepy fuck" thing right

my creepy comment was mostly inspired by the fact that most of you are middle aged and she's only 22.

Actually I'm still in my 20s. I don't really obsess over celebrities though, because of the slim chances of actually meeting them.

my creepy comment was mostly inspired by the fact that most of you are middle aged and she's only 22.

Actually I'm still in my 20s. I don't really obsess over celebrities though, because of the slim chances of actually meeting them.

Same here, but if you're gonna be creepy, WATMM is a great outlet for it. Rather than at work with rapist sunglasses and a cigarette holder.

I find Jennifer and Emma super attractive because they are 22 and I am 22. Logically speaking I know I don't have a chance with them at all, but the idea alone catches my fancy.

by my estimates most of the posters here these days are mid 20s. A lot of the classic watmmers are middle aged old dudes with kids now, but thats not the majority.

31 here. i have two girls i'm seeing right now who are in their early 20's. creepy factor achieved and won.

come at me bro

edit: i thought most people here were 20's, 30's with maybe a few outliers over their 30's and a few teens perhaps. am i wrong? has there been an official 'how old is watmm?' thread?

31 here. i have two girls i'm seeing right now who are in their early 20's. creepy factor achieved and won.

come at me bro

edit: i thought most people here were 20's, 30's with maybe a few outliers over their 30's and a few teens perhaps. am i wrong? has there been an official 'how old is watmm?' thread?

No, this is pretty accurate. A lot of 20-somethings running around here. Anonymstol or whatever was a teenager. Never Forget.

Also, I don't believe in age differences being that creepy. If you like older folk you deserve to be happy and if you like younger folk keep it legal.

I'm younger than Jennfier Lawrence but I also have zero interest in Jennifer Lawrence & haven't seen any of the movies she's been in except for that british one from the 60s where she went out to Arabia

Archived