IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 04

Redruth

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last track won't rip... great. GREAT! FFFFFFFfff- Had the exact same problem with the steel erector album on rephlex.

Yeah, I got a sneaking suspicion the CD factory Rephlex uses isn't the best. Almost all the recent albums I got had difficulties. Still hoping for a Rephlex bandcamp page to erupt out of thin air. (Even though this isn't an official rephlex release....I'm stubborn enough to believe it is anyways)

*crosses fingers*

Last track won't rip... great. GREAT! FFFFFFFfff- Had the exact same problem with the steel erector album on rephlex.

edit: scratch that, the last track won't even play.

:( same problem with last track (number 20 - Refractivation), I tried to play with three different CD player (computers, HIFI), but it isn't working..

edit: scratch that, the last track won't even play.

:( same problem with last track (number 20 - Refractivation), I tried to play with three different CD player (computers, HIFI), but it isn't working..

The track plays for me in winamp.

Try ripping with a secure ripper and enjoy the process (it takes ages) and be amazed about the log (lots of issues). Perhaps this is rephlex policy?

Trying iTunes now.

If you can rip it, can you send me the last track (mp3 or wav)...please. Thanks!

I've got a flac, but I'm too nerdy to see how I can attach a file in PM.

:S

Guest dylanmcknd

Does anybody else think that the postage prices for the US on Bleep is absolutely ridiculous? It's making me hold off on ordering it.

Archived