IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 04

Redruth

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm somehow this record leaves me cold, I don't understand

soak your pants in petrol, light up a bifter and things should be fine....

Being the poor fool that I am I usually just listen to all the videos on youtube when I need my photodementia fix. (which is quite often lately)

I've tried playing the last track on 2 different computers and a stereo and it simply won't work. If any kind soul is able to help me out I would appreciate it.

My CD ripped fine, but the teeth that hold the cd in the case had somehow shattered and were individually floating around inside the sealed case and clinging to the readable surface. No external damage to the packaging, so it was a bit weird. I didn't think it'd rip at all after that.

Ordered from bleep, got it on Tuesday, ripped into iTunes (ALAC) in one pass via a samsung external writer.

I am loving the whole photodementia series. Some of my favorite tracks of the last year or so.

Can't wait to see what he turns out next, should be lovely :music:

LUSH

Guest Retrig

Got mine. No problem ripping using CDex / LAME. Asus DVD-RW drive.

My CD ripped fine, but the teeth that hold the cd in the case had somehow shattered and were individually floating around inside the sealed case and clinging to the readable surface. No external damage to the packaging, so it was a bit weird. I didn't think it'd rip at all after that.

Ordered from bleep, got it on Tuesday, ripped into iTunes (ALAC) in one pass via a samsung external writer.

I've almost stopped ordering from Bleep. My stuff is always in worse shape from them than other places.

Archived