IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 04

Redruth

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried playing the last track on 2 different computers and a stereo and it simply won't work. If any kind soul is able to help me out I would appreciate it.

Got mine sorted now so crisis averted. Love this album and 2013 in general (music wise!)

If you don't mind me asking: How did you get yours "sorted"? I tried two different copies and both had the same problem. Seems rather common...

Guest dylanmcknd

I couldn't rip the last two tracks. Itunes, which is overall a pretty shit program, finally chewed through Drux, but it won't do Refractivation.

Guest dylanmcknd

I just can't get Refractivation, is there anyway that I can get these tracks online? I don't see the album yet on any p2p places.

Guest dylanmcknd

I've actually resorted to converting a youtube video of Refractivation to a shitty mp3 file.

Shame, photodementia, shame!

OK guys, The way i got mine 'sorted' was to message Photodementia on Facebook. He/they asked me to send a photo of my CD next to hand written note with the date on it. They then linked me a digital version of the file in an email. They said they were more than happy to do this for anyone that contacted them.

Refractivation wouldn't even play on my CD, let alone rip.

Photodementia/Dave/whoever were nice as pie and very apologetic.

I realise this doesn't help anyone who is adamant that they want to listen on a CD player, but at least you will be able to listen to the complete album.

So it's safe to assume that Rephlex knows about this at this point?

I would hope so. Feel a bit for Photodementia, as it does seem this has affected quite a lot of people and I doubt they have much to do with the physical production of the CD. Won't stop me buying future releases, given that this album is SHIT HOT!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its good.

I have the first vinyl then I bought this cd and to be honest on my first run through I thought it was okay, some real good moments but a lot of the tracks didn't grab me. Second run through I was very much into it and by the third I was a real happy bunny indeed.

An excellent cd of electronica. Miles better than Welcome imo.

• 2 months later...
Guest jasondonervan

Ordered a CD copy for myself last week, turned up yesterday... no problems at all with Refractivation, EAC seemed happy enough with it (ignore the .wav that the log shows, it's actually ripped to FLAC):

8JHORbx.jpg

I have no idea why I neglected to pick this up sooner, it's bloody awesome! Just slipped under the radar for me, I guess... glad I've now rectified that :music:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Bump to remind all of a great electro album you should relisten to.

I did yesterday and it was really nice.

(Come back, Dave)

P.s. Great thread WATMM

Archived