IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Guest jasondonervan

I bought a reduced 1 year subscription from a (legit) site to extend my Playstation Plus subscription. The code was sent by email (you click a link to generate it on the site), so I wrote it down to input it on the PS4 later. I happened to be near my mail but not near that bit of paper later that day, so generated the code from the email link again - but I recognised it was different to the code I had written previously. Tracked down the scrap of paper with the first code, then tried redeeming both... which worked.

tl;dr - I paid for 1 year of PS+ subscription, ended up with 2 year's worth instead, for no additional cost.

I bought a reduced 1 year subscription from a (legit) site to extend my Playstation Plus subscription. The code was sent by email (you click a link to generate it on the site), so I wrote it down to input it on the PS4 later. I happened to be near my mail but not near that bit of paper later that day, so generated the code from the email link again - but I recognised it was different to the code I had written previously. Tracked down the scrap of paper with the first code, then tried redeeming both... which worked.

tl;dr - I paid for 1 year of PS+ subscription, ended up with 2 year's worth instead, for no additional cost.

Where?!

Guest jasondonervan

Where?!

I would let you know if I thought it was a dead cert to work, but a friend purchased the 1 year sub to try it as well and they kept getting the same code whenever they hit the generate code link... so I think it was just a random blip that I got lucky with.

i saw an asian guy walking down the street with a limp and the very first thought in my head was "he must have been injured in a martial arts accident."

lol

How is that an achievement or success?

The thread is not called 'stupid racist stereotyping thoughts in your day to day life' :emotawesomepm9:

EDIT - @StephenG - Congrats on not drinking, I've never battled the bottle, but my family has a really, really rough history with drinking, cirrhosis, being Irish, and the like. You're too bright of a lad to be brought down by the devil-juice. :pedobear: - <3 Audioblysk

Edited by Audioblysk

i saw an asian guy walking down the street with a limp and the very first thought in my head was "he must have been injured in a martial arts accident."

lol

How is that an achievement or success?

The thread is not called 'stupid racist stereotyping thoughts in your day to day life' :emotawesomepm9:

EDIT - @StephenG - Congrats on not drinking, I've never battled the bottle, but my family has a really, really rough history with drinking, cirrhosis, being Irish, and the like. You're too bright of a lad to be brought down by the devil-juice. :pedobear: - <3 Audioblysk

lol it's a joke mate

Finally figured out how to stop my shitty laptop from overheating.

lol wicked.

is there a good way to cool a g5 tower? mine seems like it's getting brutalized sometimes.

fan1.gif

did you notice that they sell musical instruments now. i went in there looking for a mouse pad cause the desk i've bought for my bedroom has a surface that the mouse doesn't like, looks nice though ;-p. jb didn't have one. Anyway, they had like 300 buck no name chinese electric guitar on the wall as well as keyboards and even marshall amps. I was a little shocked. Well not as shocked as i still am at seeing containers filled with vinyl, if you need to buy the clash on vinyl on 2014, there's something seriously wrong with you, and you've completely caved to a pointless fashion crisis. It's just a way to value add the data contained on it, 'sure, i'll pay up to 20 bucks more than the download, i'm a fucking donkey fucking mongtard, here take my money'.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Finally figured out how to stop my shitty laptop from overheating.pu6y8u6e.jpg

lol wicked.

is there a good way to cool a g5 tower? mine seems like it's getting brutalized sometimes.

00004125cr.jpg

just got an email with an invoice, which i almost deleted thinking it was spam. turns out its an invoice for a magazine article i wrote almost a year ago now, but which just got published a couple months back. at first i was told by the editor i would get paid when he requested/suggested i write it, but nothing else was said so i assumed there was no pay. but i figured even if i did get paid it'd be like 50$ or something at most. and mainly i just thought it was pretty cool that i could say i was published in a (well known) mag, which i kinda accepted as good enough.

then bam! suprise money (along with apology for lateness)! lets just say it was a niiice little chunk of moolah. easily enough to make the decision about that microbrute i was on the fence about getting... although now im wondering if i should get the ms20 mini instead... OR BOTH

AND that was only for the first part! (its a two part article)

sweeeeet

Edited by MisterE