IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

1 minute ago, darreichungsform said:

I wasn't sarcastic, I really wanna go to Iceland. Expressing aversion about a place means that you respect it

Oh lol. We're big into hiking and some of the pictures we have seen over the years... well it looks like a really beautiful country so we're just stoked to have a 2 week trip where we will be active and exercising a lot.

Most of our vacations recently have been resorts, feet up, getting drunk and fat so this is a nice change.

11 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Oh lol. We're big into hiking and some of the pictures we have seen over the years... well it looks like a really beautiful country so we're just stoked to have a 2 week trip where we will be active and exercising a lot.

Most of our vacations recently have been resorts, feet up, getting drunk and fat so this is a nice change.

It looks interesting from above. Very alien and unusual landscape. I wanna go to Canada, too. You're lucky living in Canada when it comes to hiking

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StephenG said:

Yeah! Thanks guys we're pretty stoked. I'll share some choice pics afterwards. ?

I posted a bunch of pictures from my first trip there many many years ago (I went there in 2006 - jesus fucking christ, that's 13 years ago). When are you going? I've been there twice in October and it's pretty cold, but beautiful as hell.

1 hour ago, Squee said:

I posted a bunch of pictures from my first trip there many many years ago (I went there in 2006 - jesus fucking christ, that's 13 years ago). When are you going? I've been there twice in October and it's pretty cold, but beautiful as hell.

Wow 13 years ago already lol time flies. We are headed over in mid-June, start of high season I think. We wanted to make sure most of the roads are accessible and everything is starting to turn green?

On 12/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, darreichungsform said:

really low quality groceries (lower than allowed in the EU)

Listen man, I’ve shopped at aldi before. Never seen anything come close to some of the horrific shit I’ve seen there. 

Spoiler

I’m only mildly serious, but I remember seeing some items in aldi and wondering how the fuck they get away with calling it food.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Listen man, I’ve shopped at aldi before. Never seen anything come close to some of the horrific shit I’ve seen there. 

Hide contents

I’m only mildly serious, but I remember seeing some items in aldi and wondering how the fuck they get away with calling it food.

lol, true

9 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Bunch of IPAs and IIPAs and some other stuff ... Blergh 

IPAs are our favorite! Tis the season though, the holidays are a time to indulge. Hope you had a good time, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays meng. Hope 2020 is good to you. 

• 2 weeks later...

i finally upgraded most of my music hardware (Rytm, A4, Pyramid, monologue) which i've been putting off doing for months. and i started a website because... well i'm not 100% sure why but, i did.

• Like 1