IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Thanks! I'll post the link for the cassette once it's up. They're supposed to ship me some tapes soon, so I'll take some snapshots once I get them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Thanks! I'll post the link for the cassette once it's up. They're supposed to ship me some tapes soon, so I'll take some snapshots once I get them.

Tell Rom to get off his ass and release some new tunes, pls.

• 2 weeks later...

found a deal on a 2018 15" macbook pro. 2.9, 6 core, 32gb ram, 1 tb storage and Mojave installed. credit card now burnt but a deal is a deal.  mac future secured. hackintosh probably avoided. between this laptop and my 2010 cheesegrater mac pro i'll not have to think about computers for a long time hopefully. can now use my 2011 as a realtime DSP box or something. and to write my young adult furry eroticism novels. 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2020 at 12:38 PM, Braintree said:

I'm finally able to announce that Schematic is releasing a cassette release of my last album. Drops on 2/21.

There's also this video that was made for the release:

Received a box of tapes yesterday and they're looking good. Pre-orders went up on Schematic but it releases tomorrow.

sJmTEUq.jpg

• Like 2

My internet at home has been shit for the last 24 hours, but I think I finally figured out how to un-shit it; patience. A hard reboot on the router (i.e. unplugging it from power and then plugging it back in) is generally the most common fix, BUT...I didn't wait long enough, which is why it kept repeatedly shitting itself. Then I finally discovered that the 30-second rule isn't just arbitrary after all, but actually necessary for the electronics to fully reboot.

EDIT: Turns out I needed to replace the modem, because I needed to reset the old one at least 20 times since this post. It's a new box which is a modem and router in one. Had to set up a new Wi-Fi network as well, but that was easy. So now it's actually fixed.

Edited by ambergonk

19 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Just had the best hot dog of my life, and it was only $5.25.  So even with a 120% tip I only paid $12.  Unbelievable.  I know my Sunday night ritual from now on.

Dude, you gotta drive all the way out to Costco.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted eno's oblique strategies but it's too expensive... I managed to find a free app though with all the strategies that pop up randomly. So I guesssssss that's coo. 

On 3/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, yekker said:

I wanted eno's oblique strategies but it's too expensive... I managed to find a free app though with all the strategies that pop up randomly. So I guesssssss that's coo. 

What’s it called?