IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

passed my driving written test! i dont consider this an achievement, too easy, but one less thing to be stressed about, thats the real achievement.

Edited by Deer

had to get me a new subwoofer machine cause the old one had a bad rumbling crack at some frequenties that pissed me off

i can pick it up this thuesday and it turns out the old one was 40watt and this new beast is 200watt, woooooooow wobwobwobwob

had to get me a new subwoofer machine cause the old one had a bad rumbling crack at some frequenties that pissed me off

i can pick it up this thuesday and it turns out the old one was 40watt and this new beast is 200watt, woooooooow wobwobwobwob

Nice! More room shaking to be had. What model did you get?

Edited by StephenG

Learning programming is making me learning some math too. So, basically, my achievement here is, that for the very first time in my life...

I'm starting to love mathematics.

Edited by logakght

Nice! More room shaking to be had. What model did you get?

http://www.jbl.com/estore/jbl/us/products/Studio-Sub-250P/STUDIO%20250P_JBL_US?skuId=SUB250PBK_JBL_US&

searchMode=regularProductOnly&sCatId=cat140013

:cisfor:

Made Cajun-style po' boy sandwiches for the first time for dinner, combining fried shrimp in special cornmeal seasoning and andouille sausage. Then I added lettuce, tomato, Louisiana hot sauce, mayo, and pickles. Shit was off the chain, and got the thumbs up on it from my flatmate/roommate as well.

having a meeting with universal music tomorrow. no idea what im doing.

dude, nice.

Booked my first ever international trip. Pselodux is coming to Japan, cunts!

dude, nice.

having a meeting with universal music tomorrow. no idea what im doing.

Whoa that's awesome data. Good luck.

don't sign anything until you get a lawyer to screen it. Apart from marketing reach, i don't see the advantage these days of the types of deals that they'd be offering. don't sign anything until you get a lawyer to screen it.

Also, i don't know what you're there for, so i have no idea what i'm posting. I'm glad positive stuff is the hap with you. [-;

Also, good stuff moedman.