IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Totes jealous about Japan.

FWS: just got all the Dark Tower books for a total of tree fiddy.

i dont want to spoil it for you, but the end is the worst thing that happened to me in my entire childhood.

and i might have been raped.

Edited by messiaen

in the fwp thread, i said:

bout to seriously bomb a physics exam i am not prepared for. i'm talking really bombing this thing, no chance in hell i'll pass. been staring at the practice exam he let us look over and i can't answer a single question on it without looking it up. electromagnetism + not studying was a very bad plan. :facepalm:

but

got a C+ 5X265.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some vintage 70s era speakers from Goodwill last year, Pioneer CS-88as. They worked but I didn't want to bother fully restoring them nor selling them intact (they're heavy as fuck)

so...I sold the drivers for over $300 and kept the cabinets as nightstands

Edited by joshuatx

hah, professional wheeler dealer. Pumps your show concept to lifestyle channel. Texas Traders. Or Lone Star Switchup. Or Austin on Up.

Actually those names suck. i feel shame. /blackcloud gif

Totes jealous about Japan.

FWS: just got all the Dark Tower books for a total of tree fiddy.

i dont want to spoil it for you, but the end is the worst thing that happened to me in my entire childhood.

and i might have been raped.

Flol, not to worry. Tru SK nerd here. I've probably read the first four between 15 and 20 times.

Only read the last three once, as they came out.

I gave all my SK books to a charity shop when I first moved in with my ex and now, many moons later, I'm buying them all back again.

Yeah, I remember the end being disappointing but I enjoyed getting there. The most disappointing bit to me was the lazy way he tied Insomnia into it, considering how epic and integral Insomnia is.

Edit: oh yeah, FWS: got two leather jackets and a blazer in a vintage shop yesterday for a total of £33.

Edited by hello spiral

i heard some kid in asia died playing this game, according to reports his score was 33, but with no screenshot to confirm it i still hold the record.

Just got a new place that's over 2100 square feet of living space and 3 miles from work. The landlord is super cool as well and lives out of town. Life is going to get better from here.

Just got a new place that's over 2100 square feet of living space and 3 miles from work. The landlord is super cool as well and lives out of town. Life is going to get better from here.

as someone hunting for a new home, this is the best fucking thing to read.

Me and g/f decided to have open relationship. It's been like 4 years so I've kinda forgotten how to talk to girls.

Give me advice watmm.

don't be a nancy

grace

jk just be cool mayne. good luck wid it.

I have set an example of half-assery and mediocrity and rode that wave straight to the top of a glorious position of success, privilege, street cred, and debauchery. I guess the only issue is that I am beginning to feel a bit guilty about it.

Nah, this is an exaggeration, but at work I got a nice opportunity to get some valuable experience that harder working more tenured people did not get. I didn't perform any sexual favors or anything so I dunno, what gives?

Me and g/f decided to have open relationship. It's been like 4 years so I've kinda forgotten how to talk to girls.

Give me advice watmm.

Nice dude! My only real advice is to make double sure you've talked over all the possibilities with your gf. As long as you're both open & excited about it, you should just expect to not feel bad about thinking other wimminz are hot, and maybe hook up with someone every year or two. Or, that was my experience.

So I got a letter in the mail from an Attorney back in Florida saying I have unclaimed dividends owed to me, and for a %17.5 fee they will send me some money. So I found this website www.fltreasurehunt.org and put my name in. It came up, so I emailed them and asked about the claim. A woman from the dept. of financial services and the bureau of unclaimed properties for the state of Florida replied to my email. She also sent me a pdf file with a long list of unclaimed dividends adding up to almost $3,000.00. Each claim was from a recognizable company that I've dealt with in the past. Mostly stocks. So, honestly not sure if legit or great scam preying on a poor cripple. Anyone mind looking at that treasurehunt link and tell if that site looks legit?

That money would build me a new greenhouse, we'll see.

Give me advice watmm.

Nice dude! My only real advice is to make double sure you've talked over all the possibilities with your gf. As long as you're both open & excited about it, you should just expect to not feel bad about thinking other wimminz are hot, and maybe hook up with someone every year or two. Or, that was my experience.

Yeah that's probably how it will go. We figured we're likely gonna be together for a long time so hey, might as well squeeze every last drop of fun out of our (admittedly dwindling) youth.

Give me advice watmm.

I have never seen this work without someone getting jealous, becoming multi-amorous fuck-fiends or moving on and I know of plenty of couples who've tried- including my own parents.

Just sayin'. I wish you luck

I must ask, if I may, why are you peeps deciding to have an 'open relationship'? Don't use the word 'love' once while answering, it'll be a test.

Give me advice watmm.

enjoy living the relationship equivalent of pulling a band-aid off a hairy arm slowly over the course of 3 - 24 months

AKA LIVING "THE DREAM, BRO"

jk good luck i luvu

Edited by baph

hah, professional wheeler dealer. Pumps your show concept to lifestyle channel. Texas Traders. Or Lone Star Switchup. Or Austin on Up.

Actually those names suck. i feel shame. /blackcloud gif

I actually had one of them backfire a bit because USPS damaged the box.

Actually I suppose that'd make such a show "better"

Next Time on Lone $tar Buckaroo$

Give me advice watmm.

I must ask, if I may, why are you peeps deciding to have an 'open relationship'? Don't use the word 'love' once while answering, it'll be a test.

Because I love love and love is just kinda love.

Give me advice watmm.

Because I love love and love is just kinda love.