IGNORED

The Female Is Far From Being More Sexually Modest And Restrained Than The Male

Redruth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aren't we all? it's those who admit it freely who i respect

Yeah sure. Some days are better than others, but most days it isn't a crisis necessarily. It gets the worst when I'm lying in bed with nothing but my thoughts to myself.

i think perspective limits our ability to know what 'better' really means. yes we feel 'better' sometimes, but really, compared to what? compared to how bad we felt before? even the most ecstatic harppiness we've ever felt is only a comparison to what we perceive as being the pinnacle of positive experience, based on what we have experienced or what we imagine to be true. it could all very easily be drudgery compared to what true happiness is.

what does true harppiness consist of?

What I mean directly is that most of the time I do not struggle with my existence. I merely exist. I do the things that I enjoy and the things that need to be done for my existence to continue with relative ease. I usually do not feel "bad" about much. Happiness is definitely confined by perspective, and probably rooted deeply in our physiological state. But the state of existence is sort of the state of being confined in a way. I do feel that there is a great deal of self-inflicted "drudgery" because of the way our society has developed and operates. It doesn't seem that there are many people, if any, who are truly free, and I do believe freedom to be a large factor in happiness. For me the only time to note that I feel better is when I have felt bad otherwise I feel good, and the measure of how good is not much concern to me. I think it is also somewhat irrelevant to attempt to identify one's "pinnacle" of happiness. I would have a hard time telling you at what moment I have felt happiest because it doesn't matter to me. My most trying moments always involve the input in one form or another from other people. Whether it be the needs of those I care about and the strain it puts on me to fulfill them, or the negative thoughts and actions of others that will seep into your consciousness if you allow it. To try to define true happiness you have to question legitimacy of happiness altogether. What is truth in our perception of our existence. We have no idea really. Happiness does manifest itself in creation; however, if you are to assume that one does unnecessary things in the pursuit of it. So, true happiness might be anything created purely for the sake of creating. Anyway, there is too much here to be considered really.

i also exist, and embrace my knowledge of it's ups and downs. That keeps me more sane than being in a perpetial state of half moan.

edit : reply to AdieuErsatzEnnu, with a snide aside to the mysterious one. ;-p

i must admit i was turned on when, in the article, it was mentioned that women were made to watch apes engaging in the sex act and they became aroused while doing so. i am not attracted to apes, but am attracted to the thought of women being attracted to apes. i like to think this is completely normal, but i can't help questioning myself. maybe i am attracted to apes. i don't like women with excessive amounts of body hair or cooch hair, so i don't think i would be aroused by apes. however, the women are aroused and then i have sex with them; does this prove something?

aren't we all? it's those who admit it freely who i respect

Yeah sure. Some days are better than others, but most days it isn't a crisis necessarily. It gets the worst when I'm lying in bed with nothing but my thoughts to myself.

i think perspective limits our ability to know what 'better' really means. yes we feel 'better' sometimes, but really, compared to what? compared to how bad we felt before? even the most ecstatic harppiness we've ever felt is only a comparison to what we perceive as being the pinnacle of positive experience, based on what we have experienced or what we imagine to be true. it could all very easily be drudgery compared to what true happiness is.

what does true harppiness consist of?

What I mean directly is that most of the time I do not struggle with my existence. I merely exist. I do the things that I enjoy and the things that need to be done for my existence to continue with relative ease. I usually do not feel "bad" about much. Happiness is definitely confined by perspective, and probably rooted deeply in our physiological state. But the state of existence is sort of the state of being confined in a way. I do feel that there is a great deal of self-inflicted "drudgery" because of the way our society has developed and operates. It doesn't seem that there are many people, if any, who are truly free, and I do believe freedom to be a large factor in happiness. For me the only time to note that I feel better is when I have felt bad otherwise I feel good, and the measure of how good is not much concern to me. I think it is also somewhat irrelevant to attempt to identify one's "pinnacle" of happiness. I would have a hard time telling you at what moment I have felt happiest because it doesn't matter to me. My most trying moments always involve the input in one form or another from other people. Whether it be the needs of those I care about and the strain it puts on me to fulfill them, or the negative thoughts and actions of others that will seep into your consciousness if you allow it. To try to define true happiness you have to question legitimacy of happiness altogether. What is truth in our perception of our existence. We have no idea really. Happiness does manifest itself in creation; however, if you are to assume that one does unnecessary things in the pursuit of it. So, true happiness might be anything created purely for the sake of creating. Anyway, there is too much here to be considered really.

i enjoyed reading this. i don't think any of us are truly free. i think when we do finally experience freedom, we will look back upon this experience, if we even can recall it, with a sense of horror. i think we experience a synthetic, chemical wellbeing that our bodies / brains sustain and drugs help sustain, to a degree, if our bodies / brains are unhealthy, but which does not accurately represent the true nature of what we are experiencing as human beings. i think when we feel bad it is not necessarily a bad thing, it is quite possible that we are only seeing a glimpse of the true nature of our reality.

if im being actually serious for a change- in my experience plenty of girls/women i interacted with or dated or even tried to get somewhere with and didn't, seemed to put sex as a priority, with regard to who they ended up in a relationship with. at least at the earlier stages. i wouldn't even care to say it except that a lot of those who i felt were in that category, would actually try to come off as if it wasn't the main thing they cared about. they would try to act like they were just all about being cool and being around cool people, or in other words, that they were mainly into personality and that's what they wanted.

obviously that's not all girls/women (and i think age prob comes into play), and i don't know what % of them it would be compared to guys since i never looked too close at what they were doing. obviously a lot of guys are the same way. i'm not even saying it's bad or that i care. just that it is (or seems to be to me).

i must admit i was turned on when, in the article, it was mentioned that women were made to watch apes engaging in the sex act and they became aroused while doing so. i am not attracted to apes, but am attracted to the thought of women being attracted to apes. i like to think this is completely normal, but i can't help questioning myself. maybe i am attracted to apes. i don't like women with excessive amounts of body hair or cooch hair, so i don't think i would be aroused by apes. however, the women are aroused and then i have sex with them; does this prove something?

So, nature documentaries and lots of wine on the first date, yes?

360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg

it proves that like many men you enjoy watching women get degraded and debased, it probably dates back to when you were a child and walked in on your dad forcing your mom to engage in perverse acts, and you saw her smiling and realized "my mum's a slut". That or when little Sally Parkinson pulled down your pants during recess and made everyone laugh at your "fishbait".

I think it just proves that women (like men) are driven by the instintive desire to procreate but are just less likely to act on these desires.

The main reason is to keep females in mental bondage and to reign them in generally. They are shunned for admitting to feeling it.

In some countries it is taken to extreme measures and womens genitals are mutilated to prevent them from enjoying sex at all or to prevent them from pysically having sex until they absolutely have to. Much like a cattle owner would brand a cow, but much much more painful and life changing.

In the western world the control is psychological, calling a sexually active female a slut, whore, slag, nympho etc etc. A male though is a stud.

As a result women are taught from an early age to pretend they don't have sexual feelings and to appear sweet and innocent.

In some countries it is taken to extreme measures and womens genitals are mutilated to prevent them from enjoying sex at all or to prevent them from pysically having sex until they absolutely have to. Much like a cattle owner would brand a cow, but much much more painful and life changing.

sadistic behavior. we are capable of such wicked things. your example is so deep and dark and then, even more widespread, the practice of circumcision in the world is also quite influential on the behavior of men and women, making them more aggressive and setting a 'tone' in them at an early age. as much as the medical community and the false churchy, religious community would like to keep us under the illusion that altering the genitals is necessary and unaffecting to a young person, it is cruel and unusual and should be treated as such. the true definition of circumcision is not to be practiced this way, it has a much deeper meaning that like so many deeper meanings, the false churchy conveniently mistranslates and twists for its own diabolical gain. we are living in a world where any one of us might engage in destructive behavior at any given moment, most times we are completely unaware of the ways it has been skillful normalized as 'acceptable behavior' by those who stand to benefit from it to acquiring money or power or those who simply hold jobs that depend on sustaining these lies. we are totally out of control and one of the most frightening things about it is that most of us don't even know it or want to admit it.

it proves that like many men you enjoy watching women get degraded and debased, it probably dates back to when you were a child and walked in on your dad forcing your mom to engage in perverse acts, and you saw her smiling and realized "my mum's a slut". That or when little Sally Parkinson pulled down your pants during recess and made everyone laugh at your "fishbait".

Sally Parkinson! So she's the reason I like rough sex! I should send her a card.

"I've been noticing you around campus and I think you're attractive. Would you like to go to bed with me tonight?" Three quarters of men said yes. Exactly zero women did.

Lol, i wonder how the researchers broke it to the men that they weren't actually going to sleep with them.

Archived