IGNORED

David Lynch - Bad the John Boy

Icct

Snares man, stick to doing tracks like this - this is flipping amazing !

RE: A new film. I can't remember where I heard it but I'm sure I there was some actor mentioning it to a journalist and then when when querying Lynch he replied with something like "[the actors name] has a big mouth"

Snares man, stick to doing tracks like this - this is flipping amazing !

RE: A new film. I can't remember where I heard it but I'm sure I there was some actor mentioning it to a journalist and then when when querying Lynch he replied with something like "[the actors name] has a big mouth"

The guy is a vice-president of David Lynch Foundation

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/magazine/david-lynch-transcendental-meditation.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytmovies&pagewanted=all&_r=3&

A few months later, I reached Lynch by phone at his hotel room in Paris. Bob Roth had told me that Lynch said he was working on a new script and that it was typically dark. When I asked Lynch about this, he paused, annoyed. “Bobby’s got a big mouth,” he said. I asked him if the script was influenced by his work with T.M., and he said no, absolutely not. This will be a David Lynch picture, he said, adding, “I think people would probably recognize it.”

I was waitin for the beat all the way through :-I Sweet track all the same, need more

Hey there, at the bottom of page 1 theres 2 of the same videos. i'm havin some fun mixin em up just by giving video 1 a 4 second start before video 2. Give it a shot yourself, wattm. Can you sync these babies up?

Archived