IGNORED

Team Doyobi - Digital Music Volume 2

Caretstik

awesome. but won't be ordering from Blerp.

why not? I've never ordered from them before but just wondering.

Because they have fallen far from what was WarpMart, and in my opinion, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

I'm so pumped for this one. Team Doyobi has gotten better and better with time.

On a related note, has anybody else seen the videos they post on youtube? I know their video for Art of Memorex made the rounds before, but they have a bunch of other videos up... here are a few good ones:

teamdyobi_590.jpg

12" Vinyl + printed insert / MP3 / WAV / FLAC

Alexander Peverett and Christopher Gladwin return to the highly respected Skam imprint as Team Doyobi on the excellent ‘Digital Music Vol.2’. The EP’s 5 tracks present an irreverent take on IDM and modular synth music tropes. ‘Tube Dispenser’ configures and reconfigures mindbending patterns from 8-bit synths and muscular 808 drums, while ‘Azure Systems’ delivers the mix of naivety and rigour that make classic AFX productions so appealing. ‘Znc-Fz’ pushes the duo’s playfulness into overload, to sinister, unnerving effect.

Shipping for release date of 2nd of December

Archived