IGNORED

8th MOST IDM Tournament - FINALS!!!

Root5

Finals  

90 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Mycorrhizae (massive underground fungal internets weighing in at about 1.5 tons per human)
    • Caves

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck

This.

However, I voted for caves, due to thinking of crystal caves. Crystal caves are IDM as fuck. Imagine walking into a cave just glistening with crystal walls... crystals the size of your fist to your whole body+.

This:

crystal-cave-615.jpg

most banal choice ever. I know caves are rad as fuck irl but as a choice in this poll: nah. y'ain't doin' nuttin' fa me.

Caves Are...

A poem by Goiter Sanchez

Caves are billowing tendrils of ceiling-bound mucous: extremophilic bacteria who consume sulphur and shit acid.

Caves are the longest, lushest reverbs: circuits of limestone twisting and modulating sound into macrosonus vapours.

Caves are static repositories of ancient wisdom, conferring upon us our past and future.

Caves are percolating mineral drip-lines, shifting and crumbling textures and warm gusts of enveloping bass.

Caves are ecosystems cut-off from the sun, drawing sustenance from within the the Earth: a lightless analogue to the world we know.

Caves are 90% unexplored and lay waiting, far beneath our feet.

Caves Are...

A poem by Goiter Sanchez

Caves are billowing tendrils of ceiling-bound mucous: extremophilic bacteria who consume sulphur and shit acid.

Caves are the longest, lushest reverbs: circuits of limestone twisting and modulating sound into macrosonus vapours.

Caves are static repositories of ancient wisdom, conferring upon us our past and future.

Caves are percolating mineral drip-lines, shifting and crumbling textures and warm gusts of enveloping bass.

Caves are ecosystems cut-off from the sun, drawing sustenance from within the the Earth: a lightless analogue to the world we know.

Caves are 90% unexplored and lay waiting, far beneath our feet.

lol

That's actually a pretty cool description

I imagine an album dedicated to caves would have lots of reverb. I like reverb. *votes for caves*

That's what I was thinking.

Plus there's all kind of things going on in caves, so many different directions to choose from, one could even go for some sort of brutal caveman gabber track.

Mycorrhizae are really cool and interesting but kind of obvious in a way that makes it almost a cliche choice.

Archived