IGNORED

8th MOST IDM Tournament - FINALS!!!

Root5

Finals  

90 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Mycorrhizae (massive underground fungal internets weighing in at about 1.5 tons per human)
    • Caves

Wesley Snipes in regards to dis tourney: "Always bet on crap~" den he jumps out da plane and fights a vampire with: "You a crap-pire, bitch~" and then he jumps back up to the sky and onto a random plane and says, "Always bet on black." I am posting this from the plane he jumped up onto, and I was thinking, "Caves can be black? Fungi can be black? FuUuuUuuck?!" Then I asked Wesley Snipes for his autograph, and he was all, "Always bet on black!", and he just kept yelling it louder and louder. It was ridonkulous, bro. Worse than this IDM hacked tourney. WAIT! This tourney was hacked-- that is pretty IDM. ..Well played, well played.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted fungnet, but underwater caves are hella lush, so I'm ok with either.

So much of what makes caves IDM is the sounds that go in and come back out of them! There is more musical potential there than Mycorrhizae imo...

I dunno, man. Mycorrhizae is all about symbiosis. The counterpoint between plant and fungus. Seems like there's lots to draw from musically.

Archived