IGNORED

I think Steinvord is a masterpiece

Klopjob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool.

this. fuck off with these fucken pointless threads

If you don't like threads/posts then don't reply to them, I can voice what opinions I like within the rules so take your condescension and anal retentiveness elsewhere.

No need for trolling chris, i think sure, given the quantity of existing steinvord threads that we can agree that this one was hardly necessary, but so is abusive behaviour towards other members. I shall leave the thread open until it's closed, as it's likely that it'll go nowhere, perhaps nature will close it for me, through user inactivity.

cool.

If you don't like threads/posts then don't reply to them, I can voice what opinions I like within the rules so take your condescension and anal retentiveness elsewhere.

Stuff that your fucking pipe and smoke it lol

I do agree, the EP is so solid, when it comes to this type of braindance-ish music, personally I can't name a better release since Richard stopped releasing anything. I did like this more than the latest Tom's releases. Pretty much everyone else is a step below these 3, Monolith and Wisp and some EOD are great as well, but that's pretty much it. When it comes to that quick, detailed mental music few people can pull it off. So sad the rest of the tracks weren't included into a full lenght album (and digital please, I did not give this EP enough plays due it being a vinyl release).

Like I said on my other thread, if he was working on these tracks at about 16 yo when he made them public in early 2008 on that myspace page, how much unreleased material are we missing (both old and new)? Dude's sitting on lots of good tunes I reckon. I do think Rephlex hinders young signup careers by being really slow and elusive with their releases, it seems to me they can't get a steady release schedule going. I also think this guy just simply does not give a fuck about any of this and cares less than Richard about releasing music and the music industry in general. I can't name another musician that doesn't have any physical neither internet presence.

https://myspace.com/steinvord/music/songs

dude put up a soundcloud and a twitter account not too long ago. someone said a tour is in the works. svd pls

this was the one i was talking about

Ah I see. Those are the old tracks though (new to you =P )

cool.

YEAH. NO ONE MADE YOU CLICK ON THIS THREAD, YOU CHOSE TO AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, OH WELL THIS IS THE INTERNET, ANYTHING GOES.

it's just a bunch of "technical" sounding wanking, it has none of the good bits of the classic aphex/squarepusher drill n bass tracks, none of the tense dynamics between melody/traditional structure and more chaotic sounding dissonance. nowhere NEAR what it's trying to copy, so absolute rubbish minus the one acidy groovy track.

it's just a bunch of "technical" sounding wanking, it has none of the good bits of the classic aphex/squarepusher drill n bass tracks, none of the tense dynamics between melody/traditional structure and more chaotic sounding dissonance. nowhere NEAR what it's trying to copy, so absolute rubbish minus the one acidy groovy track.

Absolutly untrue imo

It's a lot more exciting then 99% of rephlex releases that are not "afx"

I'm hoping for a full lenght in the future although i think it was just fun a collab between rich/tom

Fantastic ep!!

I'm still confused on the track names, but the one song, is it cyg-x1? The drill n bassy one... Anyways, that reminds me of freeman hardy and willis acid, very similar ambience to it.

basically this.

Archived