IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very green motif, both for blimp + illegal stenography. Is this what the colour will be for the releases? Some green vinyl?

Universal Indicator Green Re-Release Confirmed.

Discogs will be flooded with tears.

Not sure if this has been posted in here yet, if this is true...that'd be insane

10557719_10152574999360943_5041512847798

fuck yes, i'll have the releases for my drive, lol did i write releases, hah that would be magnificent, on repeat the whole damn way. ;-] [-;

what about chicago!?!?!?

edit: gawddamn i hate new york sometimes! barely a care about electronic music and look--- BOC and now AFX? FUCK THIS

it's where all the media lives. and i'm not counting oprah or the tribune sorry.

poor guy, mirco peen and a bald head. really needs that glass of wine.

It's molasses

forgive me, he's a real man in every way then.

Yup, nothing like a nice, warm glass of treacle to celebrate the passing of Richie's long-immanent stool(s)

i came because i heard aphex fecal matter was due soon

He's been storing it in jars for all these years, he finally has enough to mass ship it out, $15 for an 8th oz of Aphex's New Shit

Guest amnesiac

That pic is definitely fake. He just took this one and edited it. If you look closely at the darker rocks in the original picture you can see them in the fake one. Also, why would there be a circular patch of rocks?

Guest nick5745

That pic is definitely fake. He just took this one and edited it. If you look closely at the darker rocks in the original picture you can see them in the fake one. Also, why would there be a circular patch of rocks?

yep you're right, also noticed that the twitter user who posted it lives in California haha...

0a998d50178ddb4cc557340b1f8b80a4.jpg

Guys I was just clearing out some scrap wood when I noticed this.

What does it mean?

Is it a sign from the apres twins?

I'm also fairly sure I saw the apres logo in my tea leaves this morning. Must be fate!

Archived