IGNORED

What is the rarest video game you own?

NorthernFusion

I still have the CD-ROMs of Star Wars: Dark Forces and the first System Shock laying around somewhere. Also have Moon for the DS, but I'm not sure how rare that one is exactly - saw it on retail shelves for only about two or three months.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

600full-rakugaki-showtime-cover.jpg

Rakugaki Showtime: Treasure / Enix game that was pulled from shelves shortly after its release (1999) due to a 'falling out' between the two companies. Probably the rarest Treasure game (and one of the oddest):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSzg0dzYbcc

you beat me to it. After losing 2 discs in my Panzer Dragoon Saga box, this remains as the rarest game I own in complete form.

anyone got a copy of Radiant Silvergun?

yes

rarest system I ever owned was the PC-FX, which was the 32-bit sequel to the PC-engine / TG-16

pcfx.jpg

I have a Turbo Grafx-16 and the far superior Turbo Express with all the great games IMO

Guest bitroast

i have a pal cart of conkers bad fur day too, bought it at launch but to be honest the game kinda sucks (a lot), might just sell it off.

It's unbelievable this game is rare.

When it came out it got plenty of advertising here is aus. There was an ad that had the great mighty poo song on tv (partially censored, i guess).

Heaps of my friends had it, as well. It has a) banjo/rare style gameplay and b)cruse humour that really hit the nail on the head for kids/teens at the time.

Like, its astonishing that its rare (resisting urge to reuse previous used rareware joke).

Price inflation is fucking ridiculous. I dont have many rare games that i can think of, but recently came noticed the recent repress of The Incal (jodorowsky/moebius comic) i got literally a couple years ago for 30~40 bucks is now selling for ridiculous prices on the internet :s ??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/1594650152/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

i have a pal cart of conkers bad fur day too, bought it at launch but to be honest the game kinda sucks (a lot), might just sell it off.

When it came out it got plenty of advertising here is aus. There was an ad that had the great mighty poo song on tv (partially censored, i guess).

Heaps of my friends had it, as well. It has a) banjo/rare style gameplay and b)cruse humour that really hit the nail on the head for kids/teens at the time.

Like, its astonishing that its rare (resisting urge to reuse previous used rareware joke).

Price inflation is fucking ridiculous. I dont have many rare games that i can think of, but recently came noticed the recent repress of The Incal (jodorowsky/moebius comic) i got literally a couple years ago for 30~40 bucks is now selling for ridiculous prices on the internet :s ??

It sold pretty poorly, hence the "rarity" factor.

Guest bitroast

Ah, crazy. I guess my experience was pretty isolated then and gave off the wrong impression.

Ah, crazy. I guess my experience was pretty isolated then and gave off the wrong impression.

I think the Gamecube was launched in the same year Conker came out, so the N64 was pretty much barren by then in terms of support.

I have a sealed Lufia and the Fortress of Doom for SNES,

Would you like to sell it?

Archived