IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

We don't need metz. We need the new (unheard) shit. Keep the faith brothers. He never releases stuff you've already had your dirty mits all over already. So we good.

Wasn't him putting pancake lizard on donkey rhubarb exactly that? First played during peel session 2 (?), then later officially released in a slightly altered version. one might even say a different "mix"

So would it prudent to assume no dates/more info will be released until Warp have fully promoted/released Flying Lotus + Rustie? After that, regardless of whatever codes we crack (presumably meant to keep us busy in the meantime) we'll finally get a date. Imo.

So would it prudent to assume no dates/more info will be released until Warp have fully promoted/released Flying Lotus + Rustie? After that, regardless of whatever codes we crack (presumably meant to keep us busy in the meantime) we'll finally get a date. Imo.

starting to feel that way, but IMO it's silly to tease the album and then release details a week or two later - unless there'll be no more info until the album just drops digitally.

Guest skibby

starting to feel that way, but IMO it's silly to tease the album and then release details a week or two later - unless there'll be no more info until the album just drops digitally.

I think it all depends on if we decipher his codes. Our minds may simply not be physically equipped to understand the music until our superstrings are properly tuned. Without proper indoctrination of our minds and spirits, the album may just sound like white noise.

I am looking forward to this. I have moved all the furniture out of my living room, apart from an Asus ultrabook (white and silver, of course), a brand new corduroy bean bag, and my bi-wired B&W Nautilus floorstanders, Marantz Ken Ishiwata cd player, and Musical Fidelity X−A1 amp. I managed to find a Japanese girl to come round for the listening session, as long as she wears her Hysteric Glamour baseball jacket and sucks a lollypop like in a Trevor Brown picture.

Just need to wait for the cd to turn up in Fopp or Record Collector.

:ok:

just dont play *freak* to hear

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=755944217805799&id=113169865416574&refid=17

Mentioned earlier in thread, but is the comment to this a joke?

Did we miss some new aphex yesterday ¿

they would have made load of noise and publicity if they had such an exclusive, and we would be aware of course.

also, if warp/rdj would give a prelisten to a radio, i imagine BBC will be the one for a zillion reasons

fake. smells piss

There were some random radio stations that were first to preview Squarepusher's last release. This one does seem particularly crap though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracklist is weird.. What does it mean?

sleuths speculated earlier in the thread..

korg minipops - minipops 67 (source field mix)

sequentia cirklon - cir[c]lon...

akai s950, yamaha tx16, ensoniq asr10 - s950tx16wasr10 (earth portal mix)

Why those instruments? Does Richard have a sponsorship with Akai, Yamaha and Ensoniq?? This seems so fake.

I thought he uses expensive synths like synthon fenix, synthi stuff and modular systems to the air plus computers. :wacko: