IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest jasondonervan

Sir Donervan, is there a chance that you will upload the Japanese bonus track on your Almighty youtube account?

はい

jasan plis

is this the first time aphex has had a bonus japan track?

Most of the bonus tracks on previous releases in Japan have been bolted-on EP tracks from their respective domestic releases.

I think this may be the first Aphex Japan-only exclusive bonus track (if it isn't, someone will soon zoom in and tell me), ie one that hasn't seen a release anywhere but Japan (see: Autechre albums).

this has 155BPM

really hope its 10 PAPAT4 [155][pineal mix] 4:18

:rhubear2:

really hope not

this track is not even up to his '90. hits and if this is what we're waiting for fo so many yrs i'd be really disappointed. dont get me wrong, this track is pretty good, but is it really the best bet out of hundreds of others unreleased ones? among the best 12? i hope not

flol at judging an aphex twin track based off a shit quality youtube recording

what the

oh cmon! what is there more to hear really? i hear a bass line, a melody, few pad sounds and pad melodies, a kick, snare, hh, oh ...you think there's much more going on?

Yes, have you heard the recording with the tripped out formant vocal effects? There's more going on

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Sir Donervan, is there a chance that you will upload the Japanese bonus track on your Almighty youtube account?

はい

jasan plis

Most of the bonus tracks on previous releases in Japan have been bolted-on EP tracks from their respective domestic releases.

I think this may be the first Aphex Japan-only exclusive bonus track (if it isn't, someone will soon zoom in and tell me), ie one that hasn't seen a release anywhere but Japan (see: Autechre albums).

Wasn't this Japan Only?

Dunno, all of those unreleased tracks sound ok when recorded with crappy phones and cameras! Who KNOWS how ok they'll sound when we hear them in their digitally compressed glory!

Guest jasondonervan

はい

jasan plis

Wasn't this Japan Only?

See? Told you someone would tell me ;)

Windowlicker EP had two Japan bonus tracks, I guess they were both exclusive then.

but didn't sp play it during his sheffield show for warps 20th and he played all his own unreleased music?

Yes he did, it's Squarepusher. No reason to think otherwise.

he said he was playing unreleased material. he didn't strictly say it was all his.

The best way to know if it is SP is if it sounds like his which is doesn't.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

but didn't sp play it during his sheffield show for warps 20th and he played all his own unreleased music?

he said he was playing unreleased material. he didn't strictly say it was all his.

well lets not get into a 10 page argument about weather or not that track is sp or at

this has 155BPM

really hope not

this track is not even up to his '90. hits and if this is what we're waiting for fo so many yrs i'd be really disappointed. dont get me wrong, this track is pretty good, but is it really the best bet out of hundreds of others unreleased ones? among the best 12? i hope not

what the

oh cmon! what is there more to hear really? i hear a bass line, a melody, few pad sounds and pad melodies, a kick, snare, hh, oh ...you think there's much more going on?

Yes, have you heard the recording with the tripped out formant vocal effects? There's more going on

ok, i'm gonna wait the cd to arrive, listen to it 74 times on my hires system and pm you how bad it is ;) good enough for you? :p

oh man, like i play for the other team. i also hope for the best and i wish for this one to be the best album in the known universe

well lets not get into a 10 page argument about weather or not that track is sp or at

I mean we have a month before the album releases so...

this has 155BPM

really hope not

what the

ok, i'm gonna wait the cd to arrive, listen to it 74 times on my hires system and pm you how bad it is ;) good enough for you? :p

oh man, like i play for the other team. i also hope for the best and i wish for this one to be the best album in the known universe

Hires? :cerious:

img-hires-group-shot_153638914058.jpg

Oh man, the only track that lines up in any way for the Metz track is XMAS EVE. I'm going to have my fingers crossed so hard when the track switches over to it. That said I might be pleasantly surprised by something else.

Does there have to be "a lot going on" to be a good track? I don't think that's what makes a good track.

For me it needs to keep my attention and have some kind of energy to it. Then it's good because I can actively listen to it and not go 'ehhhh'

Edited by Brisbot

はい

jasan plis

Wasn't this Japan Only?

See? Told you someone would tell me ;)

Windowlicker EP had two Japan bonus tracks, I guess they were both exclusive then.

werd/

hi-res

I know lol

I was making a funny since he didn't add the dash.

Does there have to be "a lot going on" to be a good track? I don't think that's what makes a good track.

Also this.