IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest disparaissant

downloading psychonauts to replay right now

wishing i had my pc with me so i could play black mesa, if it will run on that piece of shit.

Guest disparaissant

can you impulse 101 and go on an office killing spree?

edit: of course you can

edit 2: please tell me you can

Edited by disparaissant

Fuck it, I might just install a windows partition again. Damn you, Half Life.

edit: lol, Mac Blesa

To the influx of bad artist names thread!

Edited by baph

I was sort of preparing to be disappointed because proper quality control in a long running community project like this has to be very difficult. But it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic. I'm impressed!

Bloody Nora, this is one popular torrent - I've got 30745 seeds and 18287 peers. If this was a private tracker I would've gained a ratio to suit me for the rest of my torrenting days ....

Downloaded CS:GO recently. It makes me nostalgia in my pants.

Me too. The cool thing is it isn't just a CS:Source update, but a full revamp from the bottom up.

Now I'm kinda curious about Black Mesa, but I'm even more stoked about the new X-COM slated for release next month.

Is it just me or is the flashlight in Black Mesa totally useless?

I find points where I want to use it but overall it does seem like your fine without it.

Downloaded CS:GO recently. It makes me nostalgia in my pants.

Me too. The cool thing is it isn't just a CS:Source update, but a full revamp from the bottom up.

Now I'm kinda curious about Black Mesa, but I'm even more stoked about the new X-COM slated for release next month.

I've heard the hitboxes are shitty, any input there? I've seriously considered getting CS:GO, but I don't play games as much as I used to, and it's pretty much been Blacklight: Retribution lately.