IGNORED

what the hell is the badger

Alzado

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if the badger pic has something to do with the stencilling promo around New York?

new badger acid ep?

Badger-stencil-at-Borough-market-London-

halleluiah!!

the pulsing sloth is back!!

my favorite avatar of all time

Badgers are short-legged omnivores in the family Mustelidae which also includes the otters, polecats, weasels and wolverines. The 11 species of badger are grouped in three subfamilies: Melinae (9 Eurasian badgers), Mellivorinae (the honey badger or ratel) and Taxideinae (the American badger). The Asiatic stink badgers of the genus Mydaus were formerly included within Melinae (and thus Mustelidae), but recent genetic evidence indicates these are actually members of the skunk family, placing them in the taxonomic family Mephitidae.

hth

• 3 months later...

The+Wind+in+the+Willows.jpg

Why does that house have huge testicles dangling over the front door?

It's suffering a visitation by the riverbank kanye

/reference to another thread, don't worry about it.

Such friendly, curious looking creatures.

I'd love to sip a beer with one and discuss which is more tasty on toast. Gudgeon or tench?

friendly? lol

They are super aggressive and are unusually strong. They'll attack things way bigger than them, deer, humans, etc.

They've chased me before =(

I've never heard of a human attacked by a European badger lol! Such tomfoolery I say.

Maybe Canadian badgers are more aggressive? I know the honey badger of Africa is a particular tricky customer, and great care should be taken not too cross paths with the bad tempered, boisterous buggers. Or you'll be sorry!!

Archived