IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - Rolando Simmons (030EP008)

weakmassive

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tristan

Fantastic record! Would love to see more Rolando Simmons music appear on wax.

(And regarding Clone shippingcosts; i found out that their hands are tied. When the Dutch mail got privatised a few years ago the prices went astronomical without reason. For a while people thought that Dutch recordsellers had lost their minds)

Hopefully 'free analogue' isn't one of the tracks you'll have to get rid of.

It is i'm afraid, but it's coming out on vinyl and will be available digitally later on...

Glad things are working out for you, getting more onto physical medium etc =)

free analogue is coming out on vinyl???

Yes! But that's all I can say for now. It's early days yet.

That's good news. It's up there with the best electrical musics ever made in my humble opinion.

free analogue is coming out on vinyl???

Yes! But that's all I can say for now. It's early days yet.

That's good news. It's up there with the best electrical musics ever made in my humble opinion.

Some friends and I launched a weather balloon attached with a few GoPros on it. I spent a lot of time listening to Free Analogue while watching the footage.

Great stuff.

Hopefully 'free analogue' isn't one of the tracks you'll have to get rid of.

It is i'm afraid, but it's coming out on vinyl and will be available digitally later on...

Glad things are working out for you, getting more onto physical medium etc =)

Yes and very much deserved. You've given me many nights of pleasure Mr Burglar.

Also Free Analogue is the tits

• 4 weeks later...

awesome news, the record hasnt left my record bag since it arrived, quite regularly get people asking what it is when im playing it.. Keen for some new music, keep it up :)

awesome news, the record hasnt left my record bag since it arrived, quite regularly get people asking what it is when im playing it.. Keen for some new music, keep it up :)

glad to hear it! thanks. this new one is a little fantasy nugget i've been jumping back to between other more techno oriented projects.

Archived