IGNORED

Humanoid - Built by Humanoid

Rubin Farr

This is so fucking exciting!  If I was younger, I'd buy the beautiful black & white T along with the record.  Unfortunately, I'm now old and fiscally responsible, so its flac for me.

20 minutes ago, purlieu said:

FSOLDigital copies now available. All purchases come with a bonus download-only EP.

Available as preorder?  It looks like its out 7/7.

1 minute ago, nature said:

This is so fucking exciting!  If I was younger, I'd buy the beautiful black & white T along with the record.  Unfortunately, I'm now old and fiscally responsible, so its flac for me.

Available as preorder?  It looks like its out 7/7.

Ok, I just got the email from FSOLdigital.  Looks like it was released early?

1 minute ago, purlieu said:

Just CD here so no download yet, but the Bonus EP is fucking great. Loving this.

Yes sir. Especially love Co-pilot.

(Now will we we ever get that Flow Coma remix?)

Bought the FLAC version and didn't get track 5. Anyone else had this problem, or know if it's been corrected in the last 12 hours?

I purchased the FLAC shortly after announced yesterday and received 9 tracks for the release (including Fu*k It as track 5) and 4 tracks for the bonus ep

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Hospodaren said:

Bought the FLAC version and didn't get track 5. Anyone else had this problem, or know if it's been corrected in the last 12 hours?

Try it again, if there's still nothing email graham @ frdm . co . uk who manages the site. 

7 hours ago, Hospodaren said:

When you open the archive, is the track in it? I am wondering if the * in the file name is causing an error for you when extracting. I had no problems on Mac, but I think * is a restricted character for file names on Windows.

This is indeed the case, thanks Brap!  Using windup or something similar will extract the file.  According to Graham they will be updating the files some time today.

On another note this sounds amazing!!!

Edited by Claudius t Ansuulim