IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

That's just fucking offensive to people that are legit sexually assaulted.

Wow. Unbelievable!

MURFREESBORO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

it's difficult to imagine alex jones sleeping. there just be an assistant or handler that turns off the alex jones machine at night.. flips a switch and it shuts down. 

I remember last October JoshTX posted one of those looped Vine thingies where Alex Jones ranted about frogs being turned homosexual due to exposure to chemicals in the water, and then I made a remix of it with the Impeach the President break loop.

That was before I actually knew it was Alex Jones.

I remember last October JoshTX posted one of those looped Vine thingies where Alex Jones ranted about frogs being turned homosexual due to exposure to chemicals in the water, and then I made a remix of it with the Impeach the President break loop.

That was before I actually knew it was Alex Jones.

Hah, I remember that. He's onto Goblins now.

https://vine.co/v/5zuxVVKrO5u

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminders that Alex Jones is SUCH a fucking nutcase. I actually forget how far from reality he is, it's almost incomprehensible that he hasn't been committed yet.

^ it's very deliberate. no true anti-establishment conspiracy theorist who believes to his very core that the wealthy and powerful are constantly scheming to control/exploit the common man would throw his weight behind someone like Trump. he playin', yo.