IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

love the seriousness and the eagerness of the on-the-field news reporter here, she's reporting it like there was some mass casualty event. too bad she's not wearing a protective helmet the whole time.

the names of the people and the town are borderline tim and eric. edna faust for a toothless hick lady..lol.

central pennsylvania newsroom - bit of an oxymoron innit

I'm in the epicenter of Dunkin Donuts country here in RI, can't begin to imagine what life is like when it's the only anything in yr town.

ridiculous haha... i kinda wished he hadn't made that, giving away too much of the mystery that is Dutch Smith. There was a time I held Dutch in such high regard  :cry: ... Chicken Bacon Croissants... Powerade to stay hydrated... Doing legal work at the local D&D. Now he is a meme unto himself. He could have lived  on in our small town chain restaurant wonders. but he's sold out. Say no to new school Dutch. Old school Dutch is where it's at, before his view count went through the roof and when his media appearances were sincere and non-self aware. RIP The Dutch that everyone once loved. 

Edited by Lane Visitor

i used to hang out at fancy bakeries and coffee shops, the dunkin in my town always had rough looking people hanging around out front. I said fuck it and went in and that is the only place i go now. Ive met real people, real friends there with no yuppie// hipster pretense. rough on the outside but good people. Id just bring my own tea and get free water. I never actually ate the food. If you live in boston well, thats different. its a staple of your diet there.

the other guy says "donits" too. I thought it was a regional accent.

I say "dunkin donnts" myself.

definitely regional accent.  my ears aren't used to it.  NY and chicago and parts midwest (since Fargo) get most air play.. other than southern of course.