IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

jebus.. she's horrible. i hope i never meet anyone like her. what an annoying person. their parent's must be even worse.. the undiluted genes that made those two morans. 

...for Japan? I don't understand :/

i assume not just for japan but for the rest of the world? or perhaps he means just for japan. who the fuck knows. in america, pick up trucks are famous for saying dumb shit 

i assume not just for japan but for the rest of the world? or perhaps he means just for japan. who the fuck knows. in america, pick up trucks are famous for saying dumb shit

Okay so it's not just me who's confused.

And yes, believe me I know it's common in America. I live in Louisiana, which is probably ground zero (pun intended) for dumb stickers on trucks. I've seen thousands.

And yes, believe me I know it's common in America. I live in Louisiana, which is probably ground zero (pun intended) for dumb stickers on trucks. I've seen thousands.

hope you're doing OK there... w/all the flooding and everything. looks pretty rough in many places.   

hope you're doing OK there... w/all the flooding and everything. looks pretty rough in many places.

Thanks, but I'm far away from all the flooding. I have friends who were affected in varying ways, but they're all good, just cleaning up now. Lots of people lost everything, but the community in those areas is strong, and federal response has seemingly been quick and helpful.
That guy looks like he'd fuck a van.

Most yanks are like this fucking cunt ^^^^, or dressed in camoflage paranoid with a bow and arrow or a arsenal of guns to either kill an animal like a deer, government agents or somebody who they don't understand (which is pretty much anyone different to themselves, which is most of the planet). Or dead fucking cool ninja masters who make cool music and like talking about it on watmm. Savage!!!

Governor of Maine said black and hispanic people are the enemy, then threathens to kill critic:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/27/maine-governor-paul-lepage-comments-racial-profiling

“I don’t ask them to come to Maine and sell their poison,” he said, “but they come. And I will tell you that 90-plus percent of those pictures in my book, and it’s a three-ring binder, are black and Hispanic people from Waterbury, Connecticut, the Bronx and Brooklyn. I didn’t make the rules – I’m just telling you what’s happening.”

At a subsequent press conference, video of which was released by the Press Herald, he said: “Look, the bad guy is the bad guy. I don’t care what colour he is. When you go to war, if you know the enemy and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red.”

LePage has made other controversial comments about race. In January, he claimed his state’s drug problems were due to “guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty” who travelled to Maine and “half the time they impregnate a young white girl before they leave”.

“When a snot-nosed little guy from Westbrook calls me a racist ... I wish it were 1825,” LePage said. “And we would have a duel, that’s how angry I am, and I would not put my gun in the air, I guarantee you, I would not be [Alexander] Hamilton. I would point it right between his eyes.”

:psyduck:

Maine fucking sucks. the land and country are beautiful as hell but polluted with backwater imbeciles (with the exception of Yellow and maybe a handful of other ladies & gents). I drove down through there from Quebec City on my way to NYC and nowhere else in my trip did I get stared and and questioned by locals just while standing around and admiring the countryside because of my skin and appearance. like I'm gonna blow up some cabin in the middle of nowhere.

that land ought to be forcibly depopulated, it's too pretty to deserve such people.

Edited by usagi

Alright Chen...we got an issue to attend to

A journalist critical of Putin was found on his birthday shot in the head

Greenwald, JE et all:

I say they are never critical of Putin

You say fooey to that

Since they are so concerned about the safety of journalists

(And JE is prone to...creative hypothesizing, let's say)

I predict they will either

A) say nothing

B) say "yeah but America is worse"

Let's see what happens

Edited by LimpyLoo

Governor of Maine said black and hispanic people are the enemy, then threathens to kill critic:

LePage has made other controversial comments about race. In January, he claimed his state’s drug problems were due to “guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty” who travelled to Maine and “half the time they impregnate a young white girl before they leave”.

https://youtu.be/Jw_OxNkBbkQ