IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Good point - leave them out. Lets get the ball rolling on this ASAP

Will do. I don't think it'll be a hard sell, at least on this side of the border.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-pouring-hot-sauce-152501674.html

Police say he spent the next two-and-a-half hours punching and kicking the woman, stabbing her in the head and body with a fork and threatening to kill her.

He also urinated on her and struck her with a belt, as well as pouring the hot sauce and ranch dressing on her before trying to put her in the oven.

The woman struggled with Castellanos however, and he was only able to get her feet inside the oven. Its not known if the oven was switched on.

In addition, the womans dog was also kicked and stomped on by Castellanos, who also damaged a laptop and at least two mobile phones.

"Castellanos is facing charges of aggravated kidnapping, aggravated assault, aggravated cruelty to animals and intentional criminal mischief."

the fact that she had a hidden phone in the bathroom says a lot about the relationship. Will she leave him now, and more importantly, this is where tats and a bad haircut will take you kids, to a bad headspace, it's inevitable, just look at this guy, if ever you needed proof to heed my words that when something happens we can blame it on anything nowadays.

Some pics from my previously mentioned Texas-Douche ex-coworker.

11705325_1155031511223643_42902294892574

10478665_730910176955224_722856139693151

1461050_785088024850699_1657223260_n.jpg

11145047_1071049499621845_18496117127646

What's funny is he posts shit about the tragedy of a soldiers death and that we need to stop 'helping other countries' but then doesn't realize that he supports the same loons and ideologies that lead the thick cock of American militaristic imperialism to 'help the world' and get citizens blind and enough to be mercenaries for blood money. Also, he doesn't support social programs so saying that people should get healthcare and mental care is comical.

All the while, bumping his favorite Radiohead CD...

Fucking baffling how some people can live

Some pics from my previously mentioned Texas-Douche ex-coworker.

1461050_785088024850699_1657223260_n.jpg

I don't understand what pressing 1 to speak English has to do with the rest of the points?

The list is correct - the US does spend billions on foreign aid (broadly defined (and excluding military foreign aid), the US spends about 35 billion on foreign aid). Of course, those billions equal less than 1% of the federal budget, so I'm not sure that reallocating them to domestic spending will change much....

We are losing our country and heritage to bean eating savages. Honest, hard working Americans are being sold up the river so the people who press '2' can get free health care and make billions selling drugs to our children. We are in the midst of a heroin epidemic because of these people.

We are losing our country and heritage to bean eating savages. Honest, hard working Americans are being sold up the river so the people who press '2' can get free health care and make billions selling drugs to our children. We are in the midst of a heroin epidemic because of these people.

Ah got it. Thanks for the protip. :catface::catsupine::catrecline:

What's funny is he posts shit about the tragedy of a soldiers death and that we need to stop 'helping other countries' but then doesn't realize that he supports the same loons and ideologies that lead the thick cock of American militaristic imperialism to 'help the world' and get citizens blind and enough to be mercenaries for blood money. Also, he doesn't support social programs so saying that people should get healthcare and mental care is comical.

Does he support that imperialism, he seems more like he's from the spectrum of libertarian or constitutional conservative, american values that includes people like rand and ron paul, tea partiers and the like and they don't advocate foreign imperialism, in fact they abhor it. They like small government, the right to bear arms and freedom of association and speech.

Also, being snarky because someone is against (even if it was ironic and you misread it) mass illegal economic immigration is the strangest thing in the world to me. Really bizarro world stuff. These people are already not the type of people you want in your country from the get go, they're queue jumping naked opportunists who probably won't give a shit about you or your precious values once they're in the majority.

i'd say these people are there because of first imperialism and second because the precious values of pretty much every country rich or poor are "let's see who gets lower for a shit job"

on the other hand whether these people adopt your values or not depends mainly on how much the State cares about spending money on making sure they do live regular middle-class lives and can afford to live amongst middle-class people

another option is making sure working-class people can live awesome lives without having to worry about needing to prostrate themselves for a shit 3-month contract

same goes for the "middle classes" too, whatever that means

and making sure your economy doesn't ultimately rely on some classes being fucked and some countries being poor

which admittedly isn't easy

just my opinion though

i don't really want to get into a serious discussion so i don't know why i'm posting this

i wanna be good

:<

also you've got to admire the lolsmanship of your mate, audioblysk. he was born for the internet

Edited by poblequadrat

Also, being snarky because someone is against (even if it was ironic and you misread it) mass illegal economic immigration is the strangest thing in the world to me. Really bizarro world stuff. These people are already not the type of people you want in your country from the get go, they're queue jumping naked opportunists who probably won't give a shit about you or your precious values once they're in the majority.

I like cheap vegetables.

Edited by doublename

I like cheap vegetables.

lol, yeah. Of course if local un or underemployed were doing it and paid fairly, the cost per tonne wouldn't increase that much, and there'd be more money circulating in the community so that you wouldn't be worried about the price of oranges.

Does he support that imperialism, he seems more like he's from the spectrum of libertarian or constitutional conservative, american values that includes people like rand and ron paul, tea partiers and the like and they don't advocate foreign imperialism, in fact they abhor it. They like small government, the right to bear arms and freedom of association and speech.

He was in the Navy. I think it's a sign he supports foreign militaristic imperialism, whether it's his conscious intent or not, remains to be seen. Complaining that people get free living off welfare when you slopped sustenance on a boat used to tout military dominance is ironic to me as in my mind. Serving in non-active combat is basically a work-force program with a fancy ranking and the ability to bitch about how I should respect them for making that choice. He used to complain constantly about the government cutting his education money or being late on paying him, but doesn't see how that's a handout because there's the rationalization that he 'earned' it by 'serving his country'

I don't mind if you're against immigration entirely, but it's another thing when you're pretty racist in the approach of expressing that opinion, which he generally is. It's a complex issue and to think that is even close to the straw that breaks the USA's back is fear mongering. We have to 'press 1' and have had to since I can remember because the USA is seen as a cultural melting pot where people used to come in with nothing but the shirts on their backs and make a living by working hard. It's a language choice, it's like saying 'why do I have these other options on my phone language setting, should everyone speak English?!' ... It takes a certain arrogance, nationalistic pride and disrespect for others cultures to even ask that question to me.

I've worked with illegals for a good bit of my working life in kitchens and none of them wanted anything other than to work, provide for their family, and not go back to the shithole in Mexico they came from. 'Those people' aren't one ominous miasma descending upon the USA who plan to corrode my 'precious values'. On the other hand, violent, spoiled, American men with napoleon complexes and guns terrify me. And come to think of it, they seem to do more damage than any of 'Those people' when it comes to massacring people in a church, blowing up city halls, bombing peoples mailboxes, shooting up schools, shooting from clock-towers and anything from Florida for the most part

Do you believe the diatribe coming from the gent, or just playing devils advocate?

Edited by Audioblysk