IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I think out of all recent Empires the American one is seriously the biggest, most useless, pathetic Empire of all.

Is there any country in the world that can quite happily sit there and say 'cheers America!' 'Thanks a million since you took over from the British'

Mmmm, let me think, maybe Israel. I think thats about it, and what a bunch of great guys they are.

No one seems so inept at dealing with foreign people or cultures than America.

Saying that, let's just all have a beer and listen to some Rock n Roll!!!

Fuck yeah

what are we talking about again?

who gives a fuck and listen to Eddie

hmmm, to give an answer to countries thankful to america... let me think...that thing with world war 2..... perhaps some countries in europe would be thankful?

Guest skibby

the USA depends on loads of secrets. without those secrets, it would fall. that's national security for ya.

Guest skibby

hmmm, to give an answer to countries thankful to america... let me think...that thing with world war 2..... perhaps some countries in europe would be thankful?

maybe if the USA didn't provide finances and supplies to Hitler, yknow, well...

also, we all have Russia to thank for their 20 million war casualties, and for not financing and supplying Hitler.

not all countries in europe were enemies to Hitler. sweden laid down n said 'fuk me'

Edited by skibby

I'm sure by your sly wink at the end, you were a bit tongue in cheek, but English is no more varied or vibrant than many other languages around the world.

Well that and the legal and governance system, medicine and getting hindus to stop burning their wives, torres straight islanders to stop eating people, and all sorts of shit like building railways, bridges, sewer systems, was kind of more modelled in the roman empire with extracting wealth and colonizers moving in to exploit/govern the locals, or by using proxies, but it also brought some of the enlightenment to the dark backlands of mother earth (don't fuck me for saying this, clearly i acknowledge the problems which are obvious like a certain indian famine, they did something similar to the irish, or the opium wars (some of those profiteers went on to the US to join it's elite).

The US on the other hand only takes and destroys it seems, it doesn't build, it's a terribly unsophisticated parasite.

Of course with the TPP et al, soon we'll have global governance and all the cunts that brought you the US empire will have stepped that up a notch, -sie- .

I'm sure by your sly wink at the end, you were a bit tongue in cheek, but English is no more varied or vibrant than many other languages around the world.

I'm currently trying to learn my own native language, so the extended colonial irony of long term mega-pillage & raping processes (while trying to operate in a bilingually pc culture) has its demands/merits.

The British empire (small e), well, ahem, awkward shuffle of thumbs, yes, i mean nooooooo,,,,, a universe of exploitation, greed & hypocrisy that is pretty staggering for such a small population. The lesson is guns and boats get you places. Britain robbed the world more fully than the Romans or the Yanks, thats why every H'wood bad guy used to be played a sneering/sleazy Anglo-Saxon. Now cunts moan about giving anything back. Sickening.

ps: was in Bristol recently and as much as i love the place that city is stamped with more placenames of slavers and colonial murderers than just about anywhere outside London.

11411943_977264772315291_829792639146487

conservative relative posted this on facebook in support of the gun freedoms here in the USA

spent a few hours looking at data. couldn't find anything like this.

British Crime Survey wasn't even called the British Crime Survey after April 1, 2012.

Murica

that was from 2008 though (i also did a big search looking for stats to clarify the situation). The London Met did implement stop and frisk which dropped the number of knives being carried and so lowered the incident of knife attack, then 3 years ago they were forced to stop the policy due to 'community outcry'. Rates kept falling after this, but i guess the inevitable trend reversal has come with the snowballing of maniac children getting wind that the cops won't stop them any more as over the last year there has been a 21% increase in knife crime in london.

Guest skibby

those goddamn hillbillies killed a good lawyer and two biker dudes who just wanted to see what America was all about.

i will never forgive those neanderthal inbred hillbillies.

dennishopperbfi.jpg

Also important to note that the knife attacks includes things like robbery and not just physical assaults. Additionally, the US has more knife attacks per capita than England's gun attacks per capita, and the murder rate is still much higher in the US.