IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

(not a drunk post)

I think America struggled with being the world power. Just seems to me they aren't really very well equipped with dealing with foreigners that well. It started to go tits up with Vietnam, and their foreign policies ever since have just been a bit basket case. The last person I would have in the world in charge of a global situation would be a bunch of cowboy's.

The main point for me is all the problems they seem to have in their own country, all the mass killings of their own people, the bizarre obsession with guns, the racial/poverty problems, the fact that probably a lot of middle America seems to be stuck in a religious time warp, I'm pretty sure the list goes on.

Seems the wrong type of people to be the world power. Having said that most countries are a bloody mess. Truth be told I'm glad I live in the UK.

From what you were saying about the bad behaviour of a certain country, what i'm worried about is that this will be the excuse for the one world governance. "individual nations are too dangerous and we can't allow them to carry on (half the excuse for the EU), things will be managed so much better with global council running things. Don't worry, it'll be democratic, there'll be no more wars only UN police actions, no more inequality as everyone in the west will reduce their living standards to a more environmentally and economically rational level." etc.

Also, the UK is importing plenty of highly religious backward zealot types, same as here. Ironically helped along by the uber liberal minded types, won't they get a shock. So all those centuries of freeing ourselves from that mindset through the enlightenment and various movements et al, and we go and fill the tank right back up again, sigh.

Also, the UK is importing plenty of highly religious backward zealot types, same as here. Ironically helped along by the uber liberal minded types, won't they get a shock. So all those centuries of freeing ourselves from that mindset through the enlightenment and various movements et al, and we go and fill the tank right back up again, sigh.

Do you have any idea of what the actual demographics of your own country are?

This is getting obliterated by the marriage ruling, but SCOTUS also upheld the Federal Obamacare subsidies:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/us/obamacare-supreme-court.html?referrer=

that was yesterday's news. it's also largely indecipherable as to whether or not it's a good thing. gay marriage is universally accepted to be a good thing by people who aren't stupid

that was from 2008 though (i also did a big search looking for stats to clarify the situation). The London Met did implement stop and frisk which dropped the number of knives being carried and so lowered the incident of knife attack, then 3 years ago they were forced to stop the policy due to 'community outcry'. Rates kept falling after this, but i guess the inevitable trend reversal has come with the snowballing of maniac children getting wind that the cops won't stop them any more as over the last year there has been a 21% increase in knife crime in london.

Yeah, I found a lot of weird elements to the report, and the police recorded data differs greatly from the BCS data, even the new Crime Survey for England and Wales, makes it somewhat difficult to review the survey data, because the actual survey is a polling of 50,000 households. The police data is easy to access, and when reviewed makes America look hellish in comparison. Under 200 knife or sharp homicides per year for England and Wales? Compared to the USA which is above 1,500. That's staggering. Especially if one were to consider that there might be 130,000 actually attacks. That's quite a good job the NHS is doing then. mehehe

Man, it is really just too much for some people to let the binding officially of matrimony between two beings of the same sex... Had a guy that works for a company that brings our water for the water cooler flip out today and start going off about gays. I was the only one in the room and pretty much nodding or uttering monosyllabic acknowledgements that I did indeed hear what he was saying. Probably a good thing I don't get all social justice on these things, he could easily be let go for acting like that to their business clients. He says he can't raise his family in a land of queers run by an islamic president. He said this to me like I was supposed to agree or like it was common knowledge. Bizarre really...

I've never met a single male homophobic piece of shit that would turn down watching two hot chicks go at it, but for some reason, swap two penis's in there and the world is going to hell to them and it's an abomination. It's fine if it isn't their preference, or they don't wish to partake, but that cunt can eat a lemon after spewing that 'hurting the sanctity of morality and marriage' garbage. If two people of the same sex is what someone thinks is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back, the bigger picture is lost on them, him spewing that hateful vitriol is much more damaging to a child and society IMO.

I'm convinced the gay marriage debate has been used as a distraction the whole time it's been a debate. Banning gay marriage isn't making anyone rich or poor, but they dangle it over our heads to distract us from things that do.

And then when TPP passed, the thing that takes more of our rights away, they placate us with gay marriage and banning confederate flags. It's too easy.

Guest chunky

now all christian churches can be shut down by aztec/roman catholic lawyers ('what do you mean you wont let bob and ernie get married in your church? shut this fucker of a church down, officer cletus of homeland security')

and why would they really want to shut down christians? christians believe that jesus christ was the redeemer and messiah, the anointed king promised for centuries in the old testament. a humble healer who came back from the dead. what happened when jesus was put on the cross? who murdered him? why did so many people identify with the sacrifice of jesus over the years?

is it correct that at this point in history, that the aztecs believe that jesus wasnt the real anointed king? that a king of the world is about to appear, and that king will fight the 'wars of god'?

that anointed king would be called anti-christ, sitting on a throne in jerusalem, having built the *third* temple of worship there. having completed his duty of destroying the white christians along with their atheist grandchildren.in aztec eyes, once a christian always a christian.

Guest chunky

now we can actually look like we know little about history when using the anti-jesus american media and government to criticize christian russia's christian law. thats a good step for the new anti christ messiah. because the anti-christ's job is to kill all christians and all their atheist grandchildren.

now all christian churches can be shut down by aztec/roman catholic lawyers ('what do you mean you wont let bob and ernie get married in your church? shut this fucker of a church down, officer cletus of homeland security').

Usually I try not to respond to your inanity, but really?

Gay marriage has been legal in Canada for a decade now, and churches are not required to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies, nor do they face reprisal for not performing them.

Since Canada is fairly analogous to the U.S., it seems fairly obvious that this nonsense you are writing will not come to pass.

Oh and hey chunky. Sup?

Guest chunky

Canadians are very lucky because their institutions are based on "the golden circle of the Crown, which links us all together with the majestic past that takes us back to the Tudors, the Plantagenets, the Magna Carta, habeas corpus, petition of rights, and English common law." Canada's Conservative activists seem to have more influence over their own country than ones in England and the USA.

http://christiannews.net/2013/02/28/canadian-supreme-court-rules-biblical-speech-opposing-homosexual-behavior-is-a-hate-crime/

http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/shared/media/editor/file/PersecutionOfChristians%281%29.pdf

There have been plenty of lawsuits against Christians in Canada.

*This is what Russia actually believes*:

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Russia believes that Satan took Jesus up a mountain, offered Jesus power over all the nations in the world (to be the King of the World), then Jesus said 'no, bugger off satan'.

Fundamentally, Russia doesn't believe in a world monarch or world King. It rejects the idea that there should be global government or world rule. Russia is trying to run its country as an independent nation state without outside interference. It tried its best to keep Ukraine independent too.

The forces working against Russia believe in an ordinary mortal human being becoming a world monarch and ruling over all of the nations. Russia is for Jesus as messiah. That is a very strong fundamental disagreement between Russia and its opponents.

Is it difficult to believe that gay marriage is a political tool for suppressing belief in Jesus Christ as messiah? There's a benefit in that when the new anti-christ King is annointed, he will have fewer political opponents if the Christians are destroyed. Because imagine, you are trying to make your fat ass the King of everything then these annoying Christians start saying "well actually we like Jesus as our messiah, we don't want your stinking body odour ruling over us you fat fucking Aztec imposter cunt". If you're the world monarch, you want all of those annoying Jesus lovers (like the Russians, Europeans, Americans) [or their atheist grandchildren] to be wiped off the face of the earth..... which connects us to all the financial troubles that are brewing in Europe and all the money going to China and its military..... and the Iraq, Syria, ISIS, false flags, Greater Aztec-srael Nation that our governments are building in the middle eastern desert lands.

Edited by chunky