IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

Guest Jbrace1970

I want to pick up the 12" in the post after work on Friday and stick it on without any interruptions, is that too much to ask, 2015?

surprisingly, no dipshit has (yet) shared the files.. pretty unusual. i wonder if it'll hold out for the remaining few days.

i wouldn't know how to share the files I'm 45 and using my 10year olds laptop.this is the ep I've been waiting for since the come to daddy ep changed the way i listen to music

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to pick up the 12" in the post after work on Friday and stick it on without any interruptions, is that too much to ask, 2015?

surprisingly, no dipshit has (yet) shared the files.. pretty unusual. i wonder if it'll hold out for the remaining few days.

i wouldn't know how to share the files I'm 45 and using my 10year olds laptop.this is the ep I've been waiting for since the come to daddy ep changed the way i listen to music

have any of the live tracks that have already been posted into this thread made their way on this release you have heard?

why is someone who shares it a dipshit? who are you, warp's accountant?

why is someone who shares it a dipshit? who are you, warp's accountant?

because it probably undercuts their sales substantially, and diminishes the value of the product? i think it's fair to wait until the release date before going hog wild on the p2p network.

Guest cult fiction

rich: Its kind of a bit depressing really as warp just told me if i give them something completed by the end of this week it will be out in january!

(perhaps old news posted earlier in the thread) but guess he handed it over around the time of the Syrobonkers interviews, explains the extremely short lead time from announcement->release and relatively(compared to many Warp releases) no-frills announcement & package

tKHQT33.jpg

:yeah:

I got that today, too. It also says...

"Delivery Method: International Mail (7-28 Days)"

28 FUCKING DAYS?!?!?!?

I think they forgot I was actually CHARGED EXTRA for shipping. Wtf.

Syro/Bleep flashbacks, all over. That was 3 weeks late.

no message here...

Blerp plz !

i don't want to piss u all off by rubbing it in but this record is very fucking good.the last piano track definatly rivals avril and disk hat 1 makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up

Hyped as fuck.

yeah, the other piano track played at the penderecki stuff (that someone posted somewhere) its on this great ep

Didn't that end up being Aisatsana?

no, i'm not talking about the last syro tune but another one, posted here (youtube vid) ripped from the penderecki concert iirc

There is another piano piece besides aisatsana? :)

no, i'm not talking about the last syro tune but another one, posted here (youtube vid) ripped from the penderecki concert iirc

Wow, that means he's done at least 2 piano trax in the past 10 years! :doge::nacmat:

its on the ep

Archived