another pointless attempt to attack the dleet by the resident git.

Memes are not funny pictures, they have to engage with some larger element of internet culture like 9/11, vaping, gnome wizard.

Whites trash wearing funny tshirts at walmart are not memes (unless photoshopped and pixelated to say T HE SUCC)

Do you understand the difference??

kyyPBZb.png

?? dlet's post was pretty dank, considering earlier posts.

z8ZQBV1.gif

szmNGhU.jpg

vceygx3.png

tlpqtox.png

none of us can touch the dank of prdctvsm or npoess (aka BOT SLAVE) though: we are all just here trying to connect our individual experience to the bigger whole

TCcTOHL.jpg

DZVxz2Y.jpg

qIjXJbG.jpg

T4xMykU.jpg

Edited by Guest

95 pages of uninterrupted dank is quite impressive

could've been 96 pages without posts 2373 & 2374

but we should still be proud of what we've accomplished here

this thread did cause someone to have a meltdown and get themselves banned

#neverforget

aw you guys are being a little too hard on him. imo just let it ride if it doesn't suit your taste in dank, they're not that far off and i can imagine seeing some meme pages posting those pics. giving delet a taste of his own medicine perhaps, but at this stage i think we're fuelling it and justifying why he hates us all so much[ /quote]

To that end, I remember nopes reposting images that I posted in funny that were more white trash things, he probably didn't realise that and was just reposting from imgur or wherever, but still, it illustrates that the acceptance of the boundaries of dank is coloured by your perception of the person posting it.

Also, I don't hate any of you, why bother with such a pointless emotion over a messageboard. You either recede in my level of interest or increase in it, dependent on your actions, positive or negative. I had a perfect right to call out usagi because he often, like some mid level school bully follower, tries to put the boot in on yours most truly, for no reason other than this long standing grudge he has against me for some reason, he's like new kaini or something. I hope he works through this thing eventually, it's rather tedious.

boohoo. of course I just have it out for you and only you, and it has nothing to do with the subject at hand (shitposting in the wrong thread) or the fact that you regularly make an obnoxious ass of yourself with your posts. it especially doesn't have to do with the fact that you're the least responsible mod on here, by a mile, who treats the role as a privilege rather than a position of added responsibilities. keep deluding yourself.