IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah my brother said it wasn't so bad either, i mean not great, but what do you expect, it did the job that was expected of it, which is far more than you can say for star blores. Will watch it when the blu of the ray comes out.

Guest bitroast

man of steel bored me to the state of physical hurting... which is what im expecting from this one. physical pain and numbed senses from incoherent hollywood vomit.

You have to remember this is a Man of Steel sequel and appropriate your reactions accordingly. I was going through some reviews today and saw a lot had 3/5's. Integrating a new Batman into Superman's world wasn't gonna be a smooth transition. In some of the reviews I read Affleck's brooding Batman had a lot viewers cumming stupid hard and Superman was his anal slut. If that's the case Superman has really gone downhill. Dang.

Anyway, it's voted higher than Man of Steel on imdb. Really confusing. Nerds lack consistency.

You have to remember this is a Man of Steel sequel and appropriate your reactions accordingly. I was going through some reviews today and saw a lot had 3/5's. Integrating a new Batman into Superman's world wasn't gonna be a smooth transition. In some of the reviews I read Affleck's brooding Batman had a lot viewers cumming stupid hard and Superman was his anal slut. If that's the case Superman has really gone downhill. Dang.

Anyway, it's voted higher than Man of Steel on imdb. Really confusing. Nerds lack consistency.

It made half a billion dollars in 6 days, King Trump rules this alternate universe.

yeah, this was a mess. Every time Batman came into a scene he killed any momentum the movie had been trying to build, everyone was fucking moping around the whole time. Wonder Woman felt completely tacked on, then disappeared for 2 hours of a 2 1/2 hour movie, otherwise she looked at people for most of the film. it didn't feel like a Man of Steel sequel at all, this was in a different world, and seemingly a world where everything happens indoors. they threw in everything but the kitchen sink, then Batman threw the sink at Superman lol.

Questions:

this was a combination of Death of Superman, Dark Knight Returns, and Flashpoint Paradox right?

The Flash was contacting Bruce from the future to warn him of something (Darkseid I presume?)

How did the guy from Terminator get a Mother Box?

How could Clark possibly carry the Kryptonite spear?

was Doomsday just Zod's body mutated, or was it a separate creature?

didn't Kevin Costner look bloated or what?

and why was Superman so fucking shiny and bulky? the Trent Reznor diet?

just got back from seeing this. i really enjoyed it for the most part. effects were really good, 3D was well done, affleck was good, gal gadot really good as wonderwoman, supes was supes... overall an enjoyable blockbuster.

cons: overly long, pacing was a bit off, build up too slow and final battle too short...some plot points didn't really make sense and doomsday was basically just a big dumb troll.

overall though definitely worth seeing and a good cimematic romp. 7/10.

Archived